Official NFT Thread

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I know NFTs just art and shyt but can someone tell me if it’s a popular program you use to make them. I’m trying to make tons of these bytches but I don’t know what the fukk going on.

People use anything from paint to photoshop. I think there's a program or you need a programmer to randomize traits, then you mint.

keep talking this coli group economics or at least level up our network. its time to eat.

SCNE18.png

Maybe we could use the Coli Token to buy Coli Nfts

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
so i am going digital Isha Allah around february to set it in stone, got these paperbacks i will trade on there too. so i am still opening to yall PMing me and expansion this thing.

IMG-20211201-111855-resized-20211201-111915256.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
and the digitals.

BG25.png

BG26.png

sample1.png

- flip the first illustration stock with characters you purchase for the NFTs.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I posted this is the other NFT thread from last weekend so I’ll copy and place it here.

I think right now how NFTs are presented is what’s throwing people off bc it’s shown as a way to benefit artists in terms of simply selling their art and the ability to get royalties.

the real utility of NFTs will become present when companies starting using it. Companies will show the usage of NFTs because it will be something like an access badge that will be consistently working for you in the future. It’ll be a status thing like gold, silver, bronze membership. So let’s say you have a conference to pay to go to. Instead of buying tickets you will buy a NFT. This NFT might give you early access or a chance to buy tickets earlier than everyone else. But it won’t only be for the conference this year, it will work for the next year and the next year. If you can’t go the following year, you could sell that NFT to someone else. Obviously the company planning the conference will get the royalties from that as well.

maybe you can’t afford this NFT so you will buy another cheaper NFT that gets your regular admission. Or you can buy an NFT for virtual remote access etc.

The NFTs that will last are those that have utility. Meaning it gives the users something of value not just once but repeatedly.
That's such BS

You sound just like the CS nerds I used to hang around with trying to find utility for this useless ass concept :heh:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Someone help me out.

When the barrier of entry is so low and anyone can essentially create some wacky art collection and mint it, isn’t the value heavily reliant on random and/or artificial hype that celebs and musicians will pump? This shyt just seems like a quick way to launder money to me. No one cared about most of these art projects before. Now I can create a whole collection using an NFT app within 5min, and then hope it sells for thousands or millions???

Something highly suspect about this all.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Someone help me out.

When the barrier of entry is so low and anyone can essentially create some wacky art collection and mint it, isn’t the value heavily reliant on random and/or artificial hype that celebs and musicians will pump? This shyt just seems like a quick way to launder money to me. No one cared about most of these art projects before. Now I can create a whole collection using an NFT app within 5min, and then hope it sells for thousands or millions???

Something highly suspect about this all.
If you build it they won’t come. It’s all about the marketing, you need to create a community on discord/ fb groups etc around the NFT to make it valuable and build buzz. Creating the NFT is the easy part.