Official NFT Thread

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I got a friend who has made a pretty good name for himself in the graffiti world over the last thirty years or so, and is interested in selling some of his art. Any tips for him?

Get his photography game up.
I recently saw a FoodFrens NFT. Its a collection of food photography. Its doing numbers.

Its all about community. Get on Twitter and Discord and start talking to people.

He could make himself a 1/1 artist and auction his art on holaplex.

He could also find a programmer and marketer to help him out. A programmer could make him a collection.

I know NFTs just art and shyt but can someone tell me if it’s a popular program you use to make them. I’m trying to make tons of these bytches but I don’t know what the fukk going on.

I wanna turn this into an NFT

A75-BD31-F-5-AA7-4-CBF-AFE1-9-F6-CEE38-CDC9.jpg

Try Holaplex or Magic Eden to Mint.
I think Solsea or OpenSea will also let you mint an nft. I got to look into this myself cause Im trying to mint some art. I'll get back to you after research or google Mint NFTs and see what comes up. Be aware of gas fees and with blockchain you use, Eth or Sol etc

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Get his photography game up.
I recently saw a FoodFrens NFT. Its a collection of food photography. Its doing numbers.

Its all about community. Get on Twitter and Discord and start talking to people.

He could make himself a 1/1 artist and auction his art on holaplex.

He could also find a programmer and marketer to help him out. A programmer could make him a collection.

Try Holaplex or Magic Eden to Mint.
I think Solsea or OpenSea will also let you mint an nft. I got to look into this myself cause Im trying to mint some art. I'll get back to you after research or google Mint NFTs and see what comes up. Be aware of gas fees and with blockchain you use, Eth or Sol etc
props for ignoring all the 'crypto/NFT are a scam' haters and consistently dropping game

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Has anyone, anywhere made money off of this

Chart of NFTs with passive income

4th Largest NFT sale

You can look up the sales activity and price history of any NFT on MagicEden

I bought an NFT for 1.9 a week ago.
Today the floor price is 7Sol. I made $600

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
props for ignoring all the 'crypto/NFT are a scam' haters and consistently dropping game

The doubters literally do not know what they are talking about.

They havent done the research or have insider knowledge of the market place.

They on the outside looking in, why would I worry about what someone who knows less than me thinks.

I'm going to compile some more resources. Youtubers, Twitter Accounts, websites and do another alpha drop.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Chart of NFTs with passive income

4th Largest NFT sale

You can look up the sales activity and price history of any NFT on MagicEden

I bought an NFT for 1.9 a week ago.
Today the floor price is 7Sol. I made $600

This doesn’t prove anything

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This doesn’t prove anything

We're literally looking at a 23M sale

We're looking at a chart that shows passive income for holding nfts

And that doesnt prove people are making money? :hhh:

1:25 - 1:50 this guy shows the 1700 he made from holding a Mindfolk NFT

This is the nft I bought recent. Purchased at 1.9, the floor rose. I can sell at a profit.
Magic Eden

Click the activity page, look at the sales. People are making money.

Click on an nft, see that people are selling them for more than the 1Sol mint price.

I can't make buy for 1, sell for 10 any easier for you. :yeshrug:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Space Runners is accused of this.

NBA Champions Kyle Kuzma and Nick Young have announced a partnership with Space Runners, the first NFT fashion brand for the Metaverse, to launch their sneaker NFT collection.

Someone on twitter pointed out that these are bought for over ◎10 fairly regularly but no one in the NFT community talks about them. The same wallets are buying them back and forth.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Going to get a loan on my nft to pick up to SeaShanties and pick up some passive income.

Here's another good mint for today. Lots of hype. Metaverse/gaming play. Quality product and graphics, future drops.

Mint is .5 Sol

Fractal | YAKU Corp.

I like this project but I think I'll flip it for liquidity. I could even use to loan to mint a few and flip those to repay the loan.

So many moves in this game.