Official NFT Thread

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NFTs completely confuse me

I posted this is the other NFT thread from last weekend so I’ll copy and place it here.

I think right now how NFTs are presented is what’s throwing people off bc it’s shown as a way to benefit artists in terms of simply selling their art and the ability to get royalties.

the real utility of NFTs will become present when companies starting using it. Companies will show the usage of NFTs because it will be something like an access badge that will be consistently working for you in the future. It’ll be a status thing like gold, silver, bronze membership. So let’s say you have a conference to pay to go to. Instead of buying tickets you will buy a NFT. This NFT might give you early access or a chance to buy tickets earlier than everyone else. But it won’t only be for the conference this year, it will work for the next year and the next year. If you can’t go the following year, you could sell that NFT to someone else. Obviously the company planning the conference will get the royalties from that as well.

maybe you can’t afford this NFT so you will buy another cheaper NFT that gets your regular admission. Or you can buy an NFT for virtual remote access etc.

The NFTs that will last are those that have utility. Meaning it gives the users something of value not just once but repeatedly.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I posted this is the other NFT thread from last weekend so I’ll copy and place it here.

I think right now how NFTs are presented is what’s throwing people off bc it’s shown as a way to benefit artists in terms of simply selling their art and the ability to get royalties.

the real utility of NFTs will become present when companies starting using it. Companies will show the usage of NFTs because it will be something like an access badge that will be consistently working for you in the future. It’ll be a status thing like gold, silver, bronze membership. So let’s say you have a conference to pay to go to. Instead of buying tickets you will buy a NFT. This NFT might give you early access or a chance to buy tickets earlier than everyone else. But it won’t only be for the conference this year, it will work for the next year and the next year. If you can’t go the following year, you could sell that NFT to someone else. Obviously the company planning the conference will get the royalties from that as well.

maybe you can’t afford this NFT so you will buy another cheaper NFT that gets your regular admission. Or you can buy an NFT for virtual remote access etc.

The NFTs that will last are those that have utility. Meaning it gives the users something of value not just once but repeatedly.
:ohhh:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@HoloGraphic I noticed that you didn't mention VEVE in your original post at all.

Is that "no good":ld:?

This is my first time hearing of Veve.

Looks like mainstream getting into nfts. Weird that they never mention nft on their website, just digital collection but whatever.

I wonder what blockchain its running on.

Personally I'm invested in Solana nfts.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
just made a thread about a coli building in the metaverse i know nowt but heres what i am thinking :

heres my 2 cents a bigger picture :

the coliseum center. (someone do the building,logo,decor) :

moderators will select participants from here the coli and the favorites or an auction system have their products/services in the TCC (the coliseum center) from the 2 short videos above you can see there are limitless income streams available. you can flip and adjust creations and tailor a unique product or service for the recipient. TCC likely to have an abundance of unique product/.services.

with the coli usage showing time spent its nothing for a good bulk of us to maintain at least half an hour presence 5/7 days a week to make sure "its doing what it do" which is be a productive and profitable tool either by direct gain or promotion for gains at a later date. i think its time we move with more swiftness and bolder acts. like method man said "scared money dont make money" and we wont even need to spend one red cent yet. just be content creators and participators.

ie.

- this is old school eminem i have over 300 portrait illustrations, and a lot of background work.

- anyone who sells them as an NFT and what not, splits the gain 50/50 ... and thats open and builds a better chance and promo game for profit.

- you can buy beats off the wall click on things that links directly back to the coli or your own specific website.

- all this moderated of course by the coli bosses, and we'll take regular council with the coli crypto and meta experts.

- we can do a weekly swap-meet / jumble sale type affair like every sunday?

these are just little steps looking into 2022, i dont know how much it is to buy land in the metaverse but being honest i think if we pull in 500 dollars as a collective which would be like 2 dollars for everyone. we can start officiating. i hope some of what i have tried to highlight makes sense but please anyone with more clarity on what we could do with it?

props. :salute:

SCNE19.png

CKB208bojack.png

hit me up on the PM for NFTs and metaverse work ... got over 300 in stock.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
keep talking this coli group economics or at least level up our network. its time to eat.

SCNE18.png

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know NFTs just art and shyt but can someone tell me if it’s a popular program you use to make them. I’m trying to make tons of these bytches but I don’t know what the fukk going on.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Mfs ruined nfts for me. :francis:

nikkas out here listing for below mint price bringing the floor price down right after a nft mints makes no sense to me :mindblown:

Think I'm sticking to reg. Crypto until after the sol nft winter is over

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Missed out on monkey kingdom. Looking to buy one for .9 i bid for .6 and go to sleep. Wake up and it was bought and on sale for 10Sol.

Smfh.