Essential Official Netflix Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
watched The Dirty movie on Motley Crew.
So much potential but it looked cheap. The acting was meh. I know they had a long career and a lot happened but it felt rushed, didn't dig deep into anything. Nikki fukkin died and they spend a minute and a half of screentime on it?:dahell: Hated the narration. Felt like the movie didn't do them justice and the only thing I know about them is from what I read of Nikki Sixx autobio on google :pachaha:
Not a rock guy at all and not familiar with the story of Motley Cru but The Dirt was entertaining as fukk. Its like a rock version of Straight Outta Compton and The Wolf Of Wall Street. I'm kinda surprised The Coli isn't feelin' this.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Not a rock guy at all and not familiar with the story of Motley Cru but The Dirt was entertaining as fukk. Its like a rock version of Straight Outta Compton and The Wolf Of Wall Street. I'm kinda surprised The Coli isn't feelin' this.

Their story had more potential than what the movie showed. That was their "pg" version of fukkery. This is all I knew of their story beforehand
The Heroin Diaries
There's some good shyt they left out and they were a bit darker in times than the movie let on. I understand they had a lot of ground to cover and budgets and what not but I felt :ld: after watching it.

That rotating drumset by Tommy was :wow: tho

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who’s watching OA season 2? They making it up as they go or what :beli:

I’m 4 episodes in an anything seems possible at this point :snoop:

But every episode ends in a way you gotta keep watching :manny:

:russ: that's exactly what I was thinking, but I can't stop watching. For some reason I laughed out loud when home lady in the wheel chair called him by his name. To that point I was calling him Chris Warren. Turned out he had the blackest name in television history.