Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The Order

:camby:Low budget and bad acting

Netflix co-signed this?:dahell:

:mjlol:

three minutes in I was like :skip: and turned that shyt off

Thank you brehs!! I am literally at the episode list screen right now and was like let me see if anyone on the coli talking about this before starting. Didn't see an official thread so i came in this one to ask and saw yall posts. Now excuse me while I go remove this from my list.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflix continues its transformation from streaming platform to glorified HBO competitor, adding dozens of original titles in April while losing lots of its licensed catalog.

Netflix has a long ways to go before challenging HBO's overall quality of programming.

Quality > Quantity

98% of original content on the platform is average at best. Most is boarder line trash, tbh.

Daps
Watching Twinsanity. The PAWGS aren't bad to look at, but this shyt is ridiculous. Yet, I can't stop watching.

No it isn't the pawgs.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
watched The Dirty movie on Motley Crew.
So much potential but it looked cheap. The acting was meh. I know they had a long career and a lot happened but it felt rushed, didn't dig deep into anything. Nikki fukkin died and they spend a minute and a half of screentime on it?:dahell: Hated the narration. Felt like the movie didn't do them justice and the only thing I know about them is from what I read of Nikki Sixx autobio on google :pachaha: