Essential Official Netflix Thread

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Exactly breh. Compared to fukken hulu or even Amazon prime? Hulu is always like here is a free month on us even though I was a previous member and I still don't sign up for that shyt. I will probably be a Netflix member for life, unless that shyt gets super expensive. Where can I watch Korean, Indian, Spanish, British piff on the same streaming platform?
Exactly.
Plus their movie selection keeps getting better.
I can always find something to watch nowadays.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Never heard of it.
I know it sounds bad, but usually British stuff is a no for me...
Which is also BS cuz one of my favorite movies is Snatch lol

I think it is still on Netflix.

Why is British stuff a no go? It is actually better than american tv.

If you like Snatch, you will like Lock stock and two smoking barrels too.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I think it is still on Netflix.

Why is British stuff a no go? It is actually better than american tv.

If you like Snatch, you will like Lock stock and two smoking barrels too.
It varies. Sometimes if I start watching a show, and I hear the accent I just turn it off.
In contrast, I watched Sex Education and enjoyed it, and there is other British stuff I like (Attack the Block, James Bond, etc)

I've seen Lock Stock, of course... All that Guy Ritchie stuff I rock with...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Never heard of it.

I don't blame you for not hearing about it. Show did come out a bit before the coli around 8 years ago and it probably would have never came back if it wasn't for Drake :russ:

British got piff but what annoys me about they can be short and they disappear without a confirmed cancellation and then you realize years later shyt ain't coming back

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:wow: You see this why I can't get with folks saying Netflix trash. Reviving the piff that BBC be throwing in the bushes, give it a big budget look, then put their Netflix OG stamp on it like :youngsabo:

Exactly breh. Compared to fukken hulu or even Amazon prime? Hulu is always like here is a free month on us even though I was a previous member and I still don't sign up for that shyt. I will probably be a Netflix member for life, unless that shyt gets super expensive. Where can I watch Korean, Indian, Spanish, British piff on the same streaming platform?

This is one show out of how many? :usure:

And is this iteration even confirmed to be quality or is this just speculation? :usure:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I just read into it. There is a series already out.
Is the original worth viewing?
Yeah man its definitely worth checking. Are you familiar with Money & Violence? Its like the British version but with a budget and actual actors.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is one show out of how many? :usure:

And is this iteration even confirmed to be quality or is this just speculation? :usure:

Kingdom
The Last Kingdom
(BBC ‐> Netflix copped and upgraded)
Travelers (CDN Showcase -> Netflix copped and upgraded but it got canceled despite the high ratings)
Russian Doll
Black Mirror
(BBC -> Netflix copped and upgraded)
GLOW
Marco Polo
(Netflix cancelled it but it was good shyt)
Ozark
Bojack
Stranger Things
The OA
(horrible payoff in S1 that got redeemed by S2)
Dark (I actually hated this one but it's highly rated and loved by the critics and coli brehs)
Santa Clarita Diet
The Haunting Of Hillhouse
(haven't seen it yet, cause I'm bytch when it comes to horror but I hear it's poppin')
Maniac
Peaky
"fookin'!" Blinders
Narcos
(even some here says it's better or stands with the Gomorra series, I don't agree but it's still piff)
Mindhunter (a slow burn which I usually hate *see Dark* but I liked this one, also highly rated)
The Umbrella Academy (I expected better but I see @TheGodling likes it and from what I've seen of breh he's hard on trash)
3%
Casa De Papel
aka Money Heist
Hotel Beau Sejour

I got Hulu (for free off a homie) and Prime and imo they're not seeing Netflix on OG content but I won't fight anyone that says their movies are trash.

I would ignore Prime if it wasn't for 2 day shipping, HBO content (which I think was about to get pulled at one point), and the fact that Bezos saved The Expanse.

Last edited: