Essential Official Netflix Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Started watching Delhi Crime, pretty good. Straight crime procedural drama. It is about the brutal gangrape that occurred a couple of years ago. Basically how they went about catching the perpetrators.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got pulled in on OA again. :ohhh: This season mad interesting right now this is the sci-fi shyt I was expecting out of season 1. I hope the finale doesn't piss me off like the one in the first season did. :beli:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Hope netflix doesnt ruin the greatness of this old-school manga.:lupe:

In the not too distant future, the world has a cataclysmic event that has seen all life on earth wiped off the face of the planet. Having foreseen this potential outcome the government selected 5 sets of seven young men and women and placed them into cryogenic sleep. Upon awakening, the remaining humans are placed into teams and thrust into the harsh new world

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:wow: You see this why I can't get with folks saying Netflix trash. Reviving the piff that BBC be throwing in the bushes, give it a big budget look, then put their Netflix OG stamp on it like :youngsabo:
Bumbs.
:beli:

Im wildin out with these streaming sevices tho.

Got that Urban Movie Channel shyt so my mother can use it the other week.
:francis:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:wow: You see this why I can't get with folks saying Netflix trash. Reviving the piff that BBC be throwing in the bushes, give it a big budget look, then put their Netflix OG stamp on it like :youngsabo:

Exactly breh. Compared to fukken hulu or even Amazon prime? Hulu is always like here is a free month on us even though I was a previous member and I still don't sign up for that shyt. I will probably be a Netflix member for life, unless that shyt gets super expensive. Where can I watch Korean, Indian, Spanish, British piff on the same streaming platform?