Essential Official Netflix Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

I know they was like let's get this out before anyone actually see it, Sam still can't say no to a check

Truth be told nothing in this trailer surprises me

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Maybe it's just me but I been stuck in a rut lately. Losing interest in everything. Was watching Champions but barely cuz that not really interesting me. Same with knightfall, flaked, and wild district and money heist, cocaine coast, everything. Might check out turn up charlie and see what thats like. also added Shadow to my list. Got too much on there as is. Need something to hold me over this week whether old or new. Preferably with only one season. Something to fill the gap between now and next weekend when On My Block and Santa Clarita Diet return.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who’s watching OA season 2? They making it up as they go or what :beli:

I’m 4 episodes in an anything seems possible at this point :snoop:

But every episode ends in a way you gotta keep watching :manny:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Been making my way through 'Shadow'. It has it's moments of fukkery, but it's a cool watch.

Finishing off the final season of 'Club De Cuervos'. That semi-final game :wow::wow::wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
finally saw the dirt, its an hour plus of hi jinxs, they spend fifteen minutes on the downfall and then wrap it up, they definitely wanted revel in the fun. There is some disgusting things I wouldn't want to see again so im giving it a matinee. The females in the movie are lukewarm hot, they left so much stuff uncovered I wouldn't be shocked if there was a sequel. The best part of the movie was the kid in the beginning