Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
Decided to watch doctor who cause I'd heard so much about it over the years

:wtf: the doctor is entertaining and all (I'm still at the first one of the reboot) but for all the praise it got I thought this show would be some piff. 8 episodes in the plots are dumb/badly written/make no sense etc + bad CGI.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wtf: the doctor is entertaining and all (I'm still at the first one of the reboot) but for all the praise it got I thought this show would be some piff. 8 episodes in the plots are dumb/badly written/make no sense etc + bad CGI.

:comeon::upsetfavre::birdman::beli::wtb: :stopitslime::leostare:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Been long since i last updated so here is what ive seen in the last month or so in no parituclar order

King of devils island 3/5 : bunch of boys are abused at a island pentitary for youth, they rebel and fight back . Movie was good could have had a bit more action and the ending was kinda of lame, but worth the watch.

Zeitgeist: The Movie 5/5 : Documentary , the absolute BEST of its kind , its broken into three parts 1. religion 2. 911 3. The banks, if you have heard people talk about these things and what to know the truth behind them this doucmenatry is a must watch.

The Resistance 4/5 : Before anything let me just say this starz channel series in only 2 EPISODES THAT ARE 15MIN LONG, so you been warned, idk what happened why it got cancelled or if there is more to it BUT this shyt had the potential to be a epic show . The plot is nothing new a virus has ravaged a world , bit of government that is left is corrupt and they had out immunity shots, there is a grew of rebels who is tryin to over throw them, but yea serious watch the 30min of this you will impressed and like me left wondering why they aint make it.

Mimic 4/5: Late 90's move Giant roaches fukin up ppl. Nuff said.

Afterword 3/5: its american anime style series about a guy who is one of the few remaining survivors in the world after everyone just disappears and techonolgy stops working. Show starts off good but am not going to lie falls of at the end and there really is no ending, they just stopped make it, this was a huge hit on YouTube when YouTube first debuted.

Thor 3/5 :Blah, yall know the theme, god sent to live with humans punishment, movie is visually good lookin but the acting sucks, still if u aint got shyt else to watch throw this on.

Species II 4/5 : Another late 90's movie, same plot as the first one, alien virus infects a human being, said human being starts to "breed" with other humans to make alien babys, movie was good just like the first one.

La soga 4/5: Dominican movie, think of it sort of as training day in spanish with out the good cop.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i have a friend whos been trying to get me watch this show for the longest but ehhhh i dont know..... it seems like a good idea but i dont really dig those british shows....

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
First season of Doctor Who is kinda mediocre. Mickey's still a bytch, the actor playing the Doc is kinda meh, and the only standout ep was the one with the kids in gas masks.

Daps
Just finished the first season, got alot better starting in the episode with the gas mask zombies. I really liked the doctor actually.

:beli: I understand its a silly show, but the first 8 episodes it was just dumb ass characters and bad acting outside of the doctor being cool. That didn't change much but it did get more interesting.

Though that deus ex ending :comeon:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Hard Lessons. Dope flick. Early Denzel washington joint.