Essential Official Netflix Thread

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
yea it does, weird you dont like it off the bat though
im not too crazy about the whole biker thing. Its grownin on me though. Im just in limbo with it. And the angle with dude moms and her shady ways is kinda interesting. some shocking moments on there. I'll see wassup with it. Thanx

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone tell me why HBO hasn't put shyt on netflix yet? They can at least put the first seasons of shyt like Sopranos, Oz, the Wire. Its ten years old for Christsakes

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Finished both Luther and Sherlock. Two high quality shows. Some of the best tv I've seen in a while.

Also watched a film called Moss which was a nice Asian mystery movie. It's a long flick ( almost three hours) but it keeps you guessing the entire time. I recommend it.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
finished Sons of Anarchy. not all that great but its not terrible. i keep thinking how is this show even remotely believable.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone tell me why HBO hasn't put shyt on netflix yet? They can at least put the first seasons of shyt like Sopranos, Oz, the Wire. Its ten years old for Christsakes

They have their own that is already very popular. Would make no sense for their business model.