Essential Official Netflix Thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Watched a clockwork orange wasn't really feeling it don't get down with female rape I wish Alex would've got raped he got his ass kicked around but wasn't enough for me

I thought old dude in the wheelchair was gonna rape him when he woke up I thought he was going to be tied down

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Watched a clockwork orange wasn't really feeling it don't get down with female rape I wish Alex would've got raped he got his ass kicked around but wasn't enough for me

I thought old dude in the wheelchair was gonna rape him when he woke up I thought he was going to be tied down

But the males tho :bryan:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
unless you have seen

Lost
Breaking Bad
Prison break
Friday Night Lights
The Office
Blue Mountain State

Workaholics
Weeds
The Walking dead
Heroes
Jericho
Dexter

Stargate Atlantis
Arrested Development
Breakout Kings
Sons of Anarchy

them dont waste your time with Mad Men yet, after you have seen those them you can WASTE your time with the soap opera that is mad men

began watching stargate now. Shouldn't I start on another stargate I haven't seen none of this.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
began watching stargate now. Shouldn't I start on another stargate I haven't seen none of this.

honestly stargate Atlantis was the only one i could watch the whole way through, all the other ones i gave up after a couple of episodes , S.G Atlantis is good starts off kinda :beli: but they do a good job of character development , its def. not a must watch but something to watch in between

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Not sure if anybody mentioned yet, but they added "The General's Daughter" :krs:

Great flick..John Travolta,Timothy Hutton,Clarence Williams III

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Saw Donnie Darko yesterday :wtf::ohhh: biggest mindfukk I have ever see.

You should check out the directors cut if you ever get the chance..
It's a lil less of a mindfukk which made the overall more enjoyable for me imo

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yo im like 5 episodes in on sons of anarchy. It seems like its just there. Like its alright. Does it get any better? Cause im bout to drop it.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo im like 5 episodes in on sons of anarchy. It seems like its just there. Like its alright. Does it get any better? Cause im bout to drop it.

yea it does, weird you dont like it off the bat though