Essential Official Netflix Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Been on foreign movies lately. Just watch La Soga and Sin Nombre. La Soga was trash but that Sin Nombre was piff. Really sad movie but its worth watching. I never knew ppl from Central America/Mexico went through all that crazy ass shyt just to get here.

BebopCowboy

Rookie
Daps
Just watched eternal sunshine of the spotless mind for my film class & it was pretty damn cool especially for a Jim Carey movie

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
battle royale was :krs: status

Was gonna ask if I should watch then I read this.

A long-unavailable underground hit that anticipated The Hunger Games novels by eight years, veteran director Fukasaku's epically violent, still-controversial nd deeply influential genre masterpiece takes place in a dystopian alternate universe. In the near future, the economy has collapsed, unemployment has soared and juvenile crime has exploded. Fearful of its nation's youth, the Japanese government passes The BR Law: Each year, a 9th grade class is sent to a remote island where they will be locked into exploding neck collars, given a random weapon, and forced to hunt and kill each other until there is only one survivor left. Battle Royale follows one such class, with an ice-cold performance from Takeski Kitano as the group's teacher. -- (C) Anchor Bay

:ohhh:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Watched Gomorrah decent flick more of a documentary then a movie
shyt made me appreciate living here we take it for granted