Middle of nowhere is on Netflix.

07DUVERNAY1_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Just saw:

The Snowtown Murders: Really slow, dark, weird movie ... not bad at all but a bit disappointing considering how much Netflix recommended it.

Alien Abduction: Surprisingly scary, if you love El Cheapo found footage horror it's definitely worth watching.
Alien Abduction was good. That ending though. :beli:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
So Just ATM on Netflix. Heard it was bad but decided to give it a go and The Concept and ending was cool, just the plot is what killed it. especially when
The girl had no contacts in her phone :beli:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I guess I gotta watch nymphomaniac pt 1 and 2.

Melancholia >>> Antichrist
Yeah id rank the "depression trilogy" as nymphomaniac> melancholia> antichrist.

Which funny enough is the reverse order of when they came out.

Lars von trier is an interesting writer/director thats for sure.

Its the same actress in all three.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just saw:

The Snowtown Murders: Really slow, dark, weird movie ... not bad at all but a bit disappointing considering how much Netflix recommended it.

Alien Abduction: Surprisingly scary, if you love El Cheapo found footage horror it's definitely worth watching.
Is alien abduction better than dark skies and/or the fourth kind?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anybody seen contracted? Something about the picture always draws me in but i never press play :heh:

I find horror movies are the biggest toss up on netflix. They all seem to be ranked low in scores.

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody seen contracted? Something about the picture always draws me in but i never press play :heh:

I find horror movies are the biggest toss up on netflix. They all seem to be ranked low in scores.
It wasn't bad the main character waking up having to deal with different issues (ie hair falling out, pupils turning white) was the most entertaining part the ending wasn't great either. It is hard to find a decant horror movie on there most times ill just give up two i did find i kinda liked were

^^^Found footage movie not great but at least held my interest.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

The premise is interesting. The execution, not so much. It comes across as someone with a serious axe to grind against women. :merchant:
The main character arguably suffers one of the worst things that can happen to a human being, yet she turns out to be so unlikable that you find yourself hoping she gets got while still kinda feeling sorry for her... It's weird, breh. Watch it and see. :laugh:

Pro
Daps
I watched Melancholia last night because of y'all, one of the most depressing flicks I've seen in a while. It's a great movie, don't get me wrong, great cinematography and score (not to mention Dunst got some nice tittays :shaq:) , but after watching it I was in such a down mood.....if you're into sad stories you should check it out.