Essential Official Netflix Thread

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
You're Next :ohlawd:
Saw this last night. Decent horror flick. Definitely worth a watch.

jqIWZ6vbf8tNF_e.jpg

bout to watch it based on you 2

it better be good or else...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anyone seen these nymphomaniac films? I'm on volume two. Not quite sure how I feel about it.
I just watched it.

I watched the entire Lars Von Trier "depression trilogy" which is "antichrist" "melancholia" and "nymphomaniac."

All 3 are on netflix. I enjoyed all 3. Anti christ is pretty much a horror film, contains two of the most disturbing scenes Ive ever seen.

Melancholia is the most accessible of the three about two sisters as a rogue planet is abput to smash into Earth.

Nymphomaniac is like von triers magnum opus,even containing references to previous films. I enjoyed it. Those bdsm scenes were hard to watch.

If you like nymphomaniac check out those other two as the movie served as a nice intro to his work.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I just watched it.

I watched the entire Lars Von Trier "depression trilogy" which is "antichrist" "melancholia" and "nymphomaniac."

All 3 are on netflix. I enjoyed all 3. Anti christ is pretty much a horror film, contains two of the most disturbing scenes Ive ever seen.

Melancholia is the most accessible of the three about two sisters as a rogue planet is abput to smash into Earth.

Nymphomaniac is like von triers magnum opus,even containing references to previous films. I enjoyed it. Those bdsm scenes were hard to watch.

If you like nymphomaniac check out those other two as the movie served as a nice intro to his work.

I saw antichrist a while back.....dont remember much except a couple disturbing scenes......melancholia I have not seen....started vol 2 of Nympho...I actually like it....