Essential Official Netflix Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Someone from work recommended I give a From Dusk Till Dawn series a try. I wasn't going bother dling it until I saw that it was available on netflix. I'm up to four eps and I like it.... :manny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
watched "Marley" the other day. as a clear skinned cracker, i gotta say, that Rasta life has always been fascinating to me. Always love shyt set in Jamaica as well. 5 stars

Bojack is weak. it has it's moments, but im 3 episodes in and im wondering why this was the show they decided to break their adult-animation cherry with. Aaron Paul is surprisngly horrible at voice acting. why bother having a famous person do it if they suck at it?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Was bored so I binge watched all of bojack.

Its.....ok. it has some funny parts here and there. But I was surprised by the actual character progression. And at times it went to some pretty dark places. Especially the episode about his old friend/writer.

One of my gripes is without even trying could tell all the characters patton oswalt was voicing because they all sounded pretty much identical. It just came off as cheap and lazy.

Give the season 6/10

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Was bored so I binge watched all of bojack.

Its.....ok. it has some funny parts here and there. But I was surprised by the actual character progression. And at times it went to some pretty dark places. Especially the episode about his old friend/writer.

One of my gripes is without even trying could tell all the characters patton oswalt was voicing because they all sounded pretty much identical. It just came off as cheap and lazy.

Give the season 6/10

I was gonna give it a look but alot of times these "adult animations" try way too hard and just end up being corny. Good review though.

Oh and finally we got Criminal Minds on here:banderas:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I was gonna give it a look but alot of times these "adult animations" try way too hard and just end up being corny. Good review though.

Oh and finally we got Criminal Minds on here:banderas:
Its a lot more adult Then say family guy. It touches on some heavy subjects that actually surprised the hell out of me
in one episode it flashes back to show the story of how he first got his big break. His friend got offered to do a tv show but forced the studio to make bojack the star. During the show his friend got caught in a scandal. His friend asked bojack to stand by him but bojack shuns him and sides with the studio. His friend is fired and they never speak again.

Back in present time bojack seeks out the friend to make amends. He finds his ex friend whos dying of cancer. Bojack apologizes and asks for forgiveness. The friend doesnt accept the apology. Tells him he will never forgive him for turning his back on him when he needed him most, that he has to live with what hes done and tells him to get the fukk out of his house

So yeah. Its an interesting show.