Essential Official Netflix Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched the whole season of From Dusk Till Dawn...I clearly didn't understand the movie and the shows pacing....I thought that they were vampires but I haven't seen the movie in years...I actually enjoyed it but the pacing with it going back in time and than running concurrently has to go.

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Not sure if this was posted in here somewhere along the lines, but a home girl of mine put me up a series titled "The Killing". Set in seattle, perfect setting once you see the main characters....lol Got a few big time actors ive seen in some big features....even has the blk dude with the dreads whos works dea on graceland in it....I binged watched the first season almost this past weekend....check it out brehs and brehettes...lots of twists and turns....I keep guessing and guess wrong.

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
BOSS Season 2 was pretty good. :ehh: Almost binge watchable.

It is a shame, they took it off air. It had potential for greatness.

Season 1 was ok.

yo i use to fukk with this show heavy when it dropped...had good characters and storylines....What was up with the dude in the wheelchair? I know they hinted at some things but wasnt sure if something happened to him or if he was "put" there.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Almost done with Prison break. Hunter X Hunter is now on Netflix. Guess that's next

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Not sure if this was posted in here somewhere along the lines, but a home girl of mine put me up a series titled "The Killing". Set in seattle, perfect setting once you see the main characters....lol Got a few big time actors ive seen in some big features....even has the blk dude with the dreads whos works dea on graceland in it....I binged watched the first season almost this past weekend....check it out brehs and brehettes...lots of twists and turns....I keep guessing and guess wrong.

yeah most people were disappointed with the ending, then season 2...

season 4 was a Netflix exclusive

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I watched the whole season of From Dusk Till Dawn...I clearly didn't understand the movie and the shows pacing....I thought that they were vampires but I haven't seen the movie in years...I actually enjoyed it but the pacing with it going back in time and than running concurrently has to go.

I just started it and about to throw it to the bushes I don't like how hard they copying the movie, is it worth to keep watching it?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
For my Anthony Bourdain fans, "An Idiot Abroad" is a travel show but the catch is the host doesn't like the culture, food, and landscapes of the places he visits. He sh*ts on everything:heh:

damo75

Long time Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Is this show Love/Hate any good with Robert Sheehan? .
Wanted to give this show a bit more buzz. Pretty dope series. Netflix is about to take this show off from streaming on Sept 17th. Anyone looking for something to binge watch over the next few days I would highly recommend it.