Essential Official Netflix Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That's what I initially thought after he yelled at the server at the bar and she didn't react at all. Then the whole killing spree was really over the top so maybe it was all in his head. Does the book say if he was imagining the whole thing?

The book is a hundred times more graphic than the movie, when I finished it, I was like the author is sick as fukk to even think of this shyt. But to answer your question, it is very real, there is this one point in the book, where you go, ohhh, this is real, not in his head.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Haven't seen elite squads. But on par with City of God

I liked Elite Squad 2 and City of God more but Amores Perros was still pretty good. It is bleak as fukk though.

as good as Amores Perros is, its not up to par with City of God or either Elite Squad

at least thats my opinion

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I watched SouthCliffe

It is Netflix original, and British

Basically it is about a mass shooting in a small english town and how every one reacts to it.

I thought it was interesting, but it is not for everybody.

It strictly belongs in the "drama" category.

But they are setting things up for the next season.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The book is a hundred times more graphic than the movie, when I finished it, I was like the author is sick as fukk to even think of this shyt. But to answer your question, it is very real, there is this one point in the book, where you go, ohhh, this is real, not in his head.
I've heard that the book was more violent, I never knew how much. I've definitely got to put it on pull list.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
If you're into Basketball, this is a dope documentary they have on Netflix by Bobbito Garcia on the history of street ball in NYC

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
IMO best foreign film on netflix is Amores Perros, Check it out if you haven't .. ignore the "mexican pulp fiction" comparison, only way there similar is how the stories are intertwined together, other then that it's a complete different movie. Really good 5/5 type movie
that and incendies are on my watch list

didnt know amorres was on the flix.

my city of god blu just came in the mail today :blessed:

$4.99 plus that ultraviolet :banderas: