Official NBA Live 18 Thread

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Cats still trolling the thread after 5 months but destroying headsets on 2K cuz they can't stop cheese :umad: :dead:
You p*ssy for not @ing me.

I haven't played this shyt since forever but I guarantee I could get on now and wash you. Drop your PSN bum ass nikka and let's get it :guccismile:.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
You p*ssy for not @ing me.

I haven't played this shyt since forever but I guarantee I could get on now and wash you. Drop your PSN bum ass nikka and let's get it :guccismile:.

:mjlol: I don't even remember my PSN name cuz I'm on Xbox. I ain't getting home until 4-5am but I'm off the next 3 days:shaq:

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
It was a grind but finally maxed out both league and streets:whew:

Played a whole full season on my second :myman:

only complaint is the cac emojis:camby:

not enough tattoo choices and freeze bug that happens when you press options durin free throw motions:camby:

EA gotta solid contender specially if they up they game on 19:ohhh:

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It was a grind but finally maxed out both league and streets:whew:

Played a whole full season on my second :myman:

only complaint is the cac emojis:camby:

not enough tattoo choices and freeze bug that happens when you press options durin free throw motions:camby:

EA gotta solid contender specially if they up they game on 19:ohhh:

Let me know when you unlock superstar in The League if it still glitches & won’t allow you to level up anymore.. I went 67-15 my rookie year & my superstar trait never went gold :stopitslime:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I downloaded Live from the EA vault last week. Played one game and threw it to the bushes. I had high hopes too cause I grew up on Live and wanted to see it make a comeback, but when they have players with the wrong fukkin race in the game (they Josh Magette, a pack up white PG for the Hawks looking like Quinn Cook) and other players looking nothing like their real life counterparts shows they dont give a damn about their own product, so why should I?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
BREHS

I slept. This game needs a lot of polish.

It's not as responsive as NBA 2K 17 (never played the newest one)

The paint play is wack...defense is impossible and every one is Kyrie and Steph laying up

Goofy animations and player models

I don't like the loot boxes and all the super power (Live did start this back in 05 with the special moves)

But, the Streets is more fun than the Park (Too many crazy dunks, but, every big man isn't Kevin Durant)

I really might have to cop 19

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
BREHS

I slept. This game needs a lot of polish.

It's not as responsive as NBA 2K 17 (never played the newest one)

The paint play is wack...defense is impossible and every one is Kyrie and Steph laying up

Goofy animations and player models

I don't like the loot boxes and all the super power (Live did start this back in 05 with the special moves)

But, the Streets is more fun than the Park (Too many crazy dunks, but, every big man isn't Kevin Durant)

I really might have to cop 19

same thing here im willing to sacrifice a little on game play for the streets and pro am mode. that shyt is crack..

playing in Dyckman, Rucker, Seattle and all the other parks :wow:

2K game play isnt where it needs to be either. some straight goofy shyt be happening on that game