Official NBA Live 18 Thread

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Some positives (better than 2k):

-Fun and rewarding archetypes:
Yes, your guy can be a 3pt god and dunk or lay the ball up too, ESPECIALLY in traffic. I often catch myself saying “that wouldnt have went in on the 2k”

-You level your player fast
Unlike 2k progression, this system rewards its users early and often. Play a quick game up to 9 points and win or lose, you get enough skill points to level up a main attribute (dunk, pass, 3pt, post scoring, rebounding etc) after the first 25 games or so. I am currently an 81 overall after a couple hours and have a maxed out 3 point shot.

-Fast loading screens
Yes its lacking in the graphics and franchise deepness, but that also means fast load times. More than 10x faster to load from screen to screen on the live than the 2k, easily. And the gameplay is fun enough where you feel like a star that you can overlook great detail.

-Easier and quicker badge acquisition
NO ridiculous amounts of doing the same thing over and over. You really get all the badges that fit your playstyle, and fast. (Example: 50 green releases to get a shooting badge from silver to gold)

:yeshrug:

Ofc i have 2k and its cleaner looking and fancier, but on the live the gameplay feels right. You make the shots you’re supposed to make.

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
I like the move with the cheap price. The constant updates. A step in the right direction

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
This shyt is instantly better than 2K

The career mode is better than 2k...got to 80 overall in about 4 hours...

The trait system is better than the badge system...

The progression is better.

The game is actually a little harder.

There's no fukking cutscenes.

I wouldn't play this for franchise mode though, but the career mode and "park" mode...shyt is better.