Official NBA Live 18 Thread

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Yo! Does anyone know how I can get the Jordan 10 steels in this game?

http://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/air-jordan-10-steel-grey.jpg

I'm thinking they might be under a certain play style or skill. I've noticed some shoes I know I don't have access to like those and these 13's

414571-101.jpg

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea if they implemented a trade or buy system between players, especially if they going to have all these different live runs and people potentially missing out.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm thinking they might be under a certain play style or skill. I've noticed some shoes I know I don't have access to like those and these 13's

414571-101.jpg

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea if they implemented a trade or buy system between players, especially if they going to have all these different live runs and people potentially missing out.

They got the low cherry 13s but not the regular ones you posted. Idk why they put low cherry 13s in that game. Trade system would be dope. I bet they gonna update more shoes on this game. I'm a wing scorer but don't see the Steel 10s. Also how do you get the metallic red foamposites and royal blue foamposites? Yo! I see players rated at 76% and wearing Jordan 11lab4? You gotta be level 100 everything to get that crate. How they get them?

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-co...jordan-11lab4-university-red-719864-600-4.jpg

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
They got the low cherry 13s but not the regular ones you posted. Idk why they put low cherry 13s in that game. Trade system would be dope. I bet they gonna update more shoes on this game. I'm a wing scorer but don't see the Steel 10s. Also how do you get the metallic red foamposites and royal blue foamposites? Yo! I see players rated at 76% and wearing Jordan 11lab4? You gotta be level 100 everything to get that crate. How they get them?

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-co...jordan-11lab4-university-red-719864-600-4.jpg

I got the royal blues but I got that through either steals or shot blocking. I chose defensive wing/stopper for my character. I know early on, they actually had a live run where they had that legend crate available. I think the game was to 50 instead of 21 and I'm pretty sure it was against that squad you had to beat to win the Drew League pro-am championship (Bron, Harden, KD, etc). Some people might of got lucky and actually won but I know the few times I tried we would either get ran or we would be up, start making mistakes after we got 20 or 30 points, and trick it off. I know the computer runs with shoes from those higher crates too but I've seen a lot of people with stuff that I'm confused as to how they got with low ratings lol. I've been seeing people with the regular bred 11's and I don't even know where to find that. In the legends crate they are low also.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

414571-101.jpg

4000 VC on 2K my nikka :francis:

Still the better game by a large margin but Live is at a great start real talk. They did have 2 years doe, give 2K 2 years and it would be GOAT.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
4000 VC on 2K my nikka :francis:

Still the better game by a large margin but Live is at a great start real talk. They did have 2 years doe, give 2K 2 years and it would be GOAT.

Yeah that is a benefit I like over 2K, just getting the shoes you want with VC.

2K still got the lead but if Live can stay consistent and get better, they may be able to make some noise in the next few years. I remember copping 2K5 and telling my homies it was nice when Live had the market on lockdown. Folks were looking at me crazy cause you couldn't even do crossovers with the stick and only elite superstars might have their sig shoes. Probably wasn't even 3 years later before 2K over took them. I doubt that happens this time but comp might make them step they game up a little more. We all benefit in the end.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah that is a benefit I like over 2K, just getting the shoes you want with VC.

2K still got the lead but if Live can stay consistent and get better, they may be able to make some noise in the next few years. I remember copping 2K5 and telling my homies it was nice when Live had the market on lockdown. Folks were looking at me crazy cause you couldn't even do crossovers with the stick and only elite superstars might have their sig shoes. Probably wasn't even 3 years later before 2K over took them. I doubt that happens this time but comp might make them step they game up a little more. We all benefit in the end.
My hood went the exact same way lol, EVERYBODY played Live and Live only. We we're all at my nikka Dank house (bout 10 people) they were bout to play Live but I brought 2K wit me on some "y'all nikkas should try this shyt" type shyt and nikkas was like hell naw lol. 3-5 years later everybody had switched over. 2K10 is when they officially stole the market though, classic teams and MJ on the cover shut shyt down real talk.

Maybe Live can come up wit some shyt to steal the market back one day, but good gameplay alone ain't gone do it cause it would take years to catch 2K on that level, they need a dope ass feature.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
My hood went the exact same way lol, EVERYBODY played Live and Live only. We we're all at my nikka Dank house (bout 10 people) they were bout to play Live but I brought 2K wit me on some "y'all nikkas should try this shyt" type shyt and nikkas was like hell naw lol. 3-5 years later everybody had switched over. 2K10 is when they officially stole the market though, classic teams and MJ on the cover shut shyt down real talk.

Maybe Live can come up wit some shyt to steal the market back one day, but good gameplay alone ain't gone do it cause it would take years to catch 2K on that level, they need a dope ass feature.

:whew: When the put the goat on the cover, you already knew it was official.

:mjlol:Never even let Live put him front and center

:mjpls:"I finally let y'all have my rights but just put me in the top left corner"

lol but Live just needs to be consistent for a few years, build they base, and get ready for the PS5 and Xbox 2 launches. When that happens, their graphics can't even afford to be on par with 2k, they got to be better, and like you said they got to come up with some dope features. Have some hard fouls that lead to ejections or players arguing on the court, allow you to get at the ref and take the gamble of it actually affecting the calls of the game or getting T'd up, something that make it feel more like a real nba game than even what 2k can do.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I’m a Live Stan, since I’ve played it when it was on sega genesis, but this game is actually better. I played 2K and it just doesn’t feel as good as live does. Love just needs to tighten up its little things like animations and such