Official NBA Live 18 Thread

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Forgot to update with my experience.

This is easily one of the worse games ive had the pleasure of playing this year. Slashers and inside bigs score too easily even if theyre forced into shytty shots :scusthov:. 90% of the nikkas that play Live Run are legit retarded. Game still feels clunky. Dribbling fukking sucks. But worse of all I bought this shyt from best buy @ $30 and I can't return it :wow:.

Last time I listen to the coli about video game recommendations :mjcry:.

EDIT: this is based strictly off online/live run.

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

This is easily one of the worse games ive had the pleasure of playing this year. Slashers and inside bigs score too easily even if theyre forced into shytty shots :scusthov:. 90% of the nikkas that play Live Run are legit retarded. Game still feels clunky. Dribbling fukking sucks. But worse of all I bought this shyt from best buy @ $30 and I can't return it :wow:.

Last time you listen to the coli about video game recommendations :mjcry:.

@LÍQUIDO

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Last time I listen to the coli about video game recommendations :mjcry:.

:salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
for 20 bucks people are complaining

ill cop this time and time again instead of a 50 dollar game

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm enjoying this game, I actually like the one mode just hate I can't skip cutscenes.

Actually have to run plays and work to score, nba2k was easy as pie in that regards.

Game may not have all the trinkets the leather seats, the Bluetooth, the auto starter but it gets me from point a to b and I like it for the 20 I spent I like it

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm enjoying this game, I actually like the one mode just hate I can't skip cutscenes.

Actually have to run plays and work to score, nba2k was easy as pie in that regards.

Game may not have all the trinkets the leather seats, the Bluetooth, the auto starter but it gets me from point a to b and I like it for the 20 I spent I like it
This is a damn lie and hasn't been true AT ALL over the last 3-4 years, stop lying my nikka. Online games are constantly scored in the 30's and 40's and its not "easy" to score AT ALL IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, PERIOD.

Great players can barely make contested jumpshots, layups, or scores under the basket. Its realistic somewhat but EXTREMELY OVERDONE THE LAST FEW YEARS. Best way to win is passing the ball around for open jumpshots. With all the moves you can do, great players should be able to score much easier than it has been for years, especially when using picks and isolations.

nikkas been telling this lie for years and its complete bullshyt, especially with how its damn near impossible to make contested shots.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
How do you ROLL THE BALL ON THE FLOOR (from out of bounds) in order to save time on the clock?

Also, I hate that you cant view the players and stats/info from the "VIEW ROSTERS" screen. That's weak as fukk. Apart from that, I fukks with the game heavy. My PG is at 84. No VC needed :blessed:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:martin:

These stats are made up but I swear 95% of the dudes who got those lil yachty braids be ball hogging like a mfer. Then these dudes be having the nerve to be still in the 70's chucking up contested shots.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How do you ROLL THE BALL ON THE FLOOR (from out of bounds) in order to save time on the clock?

Also, I hate that you cant view the players and stats/info from the "VIEW ROSTERS" screen. That's weak as fukk. Apart from that, I fukks with the game heavy. My PG is at 84. No VC needed :blessed:

no vc no nothing breh :blessed:

they should have made thsi 20 from the start would have sold so much

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Mines at a 88. 23 games into the season.