Official Nas Thread

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Left to right Busta Rhymes, Godfather Pt3 & Nas* 3 Kings Mobbing in Cali. HBD to my brother Nas word. Rest in Peace D.U Q.B for Life thunnn* 2 of my favorite Mc's in the World. Had the time of my life* Mobb Life the Double Album out Now

13w
  • godfatherpt3_gpart3HBD Nas* Me, King Mosquito Nas, Adam Mitchell & Ron Artest (METTA) Cali Love* Mobb Life the Double Album out Now

18w
  • godfatherpt3_gpart3R.I.P Huddy Combs left, Nas in the middle & R.I.P Big L on the right. All are great friends & miss Huddy & L deeply. QB* Mobb Life* Just seen Huddy in the Bronx rite before he passed wit Vic. 1,000,000 Hip Hop Forever*

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
It sounds like he might've abandoned an album. I'm hoping we get like a best of the studio sessions from these past 3 years.

Ark

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Anambra
Remember when that fakkit 50 cent used to leak his enemies albums. Someone should tell him NaS is talking shyt:myman:
Also fukk jayz. I know camelface is bumpin life is good. This is the same half man/half mammal:usure: who has that secret stash of the goats music. Hiding the shyt between his lovely camel humps:scusthov: No bep. Also I just wanna say hennessy since I said enemies. Thug life what up

:whoa:

:russ: :mjlol: :lolbron: :mjcry:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread

photo1.jpg

:blessed::whew: