Official Nas Thread

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Hey LIG I was wondering if you asked Nas something NON- ALBUM or non-music related if he'd answer it for us. Just something light that maybe a real fan would like to know.

For instance, and this may sound silly but I always wondered if Nas liked Lemonade lol.

I've also wondered if he's a fan of The Boondocks. He sampled the "nikka Moment" bit on the ****** Tape and I always wondered if he was a fan of the show/comic

I'm gone to show him this post when I see him next week. LOL...lemonade.

@Ziggiy is about to get a throwaway/shoutout Lemonade line on the next Nas album :whew:

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
I had a non-hip-hop listening friend of mine who once asked me to burn her a CD of Nas, as an introduction

it was tough as fukk, I think I ended up just telling her to listen to Illmatic

but for the sake of conversation, I'll go with:

Fetus
Book of Rhymes (shout out to the dude who just posted a thread on it)
It Ain't Hard to Tell
Nas is Like
Stillmatic Intro

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I must be getting :flabbynsick: because I find myself not having anything to talk about in 90% of threads in The Booth these days. Threads about rappers (not even rappers sometimes) and 'stories' that I just couldn't care less about. This thread is like a place of solace :mjcry:

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
I must be getting :flabbynsick: because I find myself not having anything to talk about in 90% of threads in The Booth these days. Threads about rappers (not even rappers sometimes) and 'stories' that I just couldn't care less about. This thread is like a place of solace :mjcry:

and Nas appreciation threads be popping up daily

Hip-Hop is dead

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
488732530-kelis-and-son-knight-seen-arriving-at-the-gettyimages.jpg

The Golden Child :ohhh: