Supporter
Daps
Video source? :mjcry:
close-small-1wsUYc._V339809561_.png

Watch now or On TV
$0.00 with Prime Instant Video

Nas: Time Is Illmatic (2014)
74 min | Documentary

Time Is Illmatic is a feature length documentary film that delves deep into the making of Nas' 1994 debut

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall hearing that bullshyt Drake/Future album? :dahell: :snoop: I said this in the thread before but i feel like an old head because i really cannot see the appeal in this garbage :eww:

Nas needs to release his album fast. I know not everyone is am emcee but what do people see in Future :wtf:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yall hearing that bullshyt Drake/Future album? :dahell: :snoop: I said this in the thread before but i feel like an old head because i really cannot see the appeal in this garbage :eww:

Nas needs to release his album fast. I know not everyone is am emcee but what do people see in Future :wtf:

I think I've only ever heard one Future verse in my entire life, on that throwaway A$AP Rocky album. I made the :scust: face within seconds of hearing Future 'rap'.

aa_2001

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No, but I bet Nas did tho... :umad: