Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Okay so looks like this is 2016 like some of you guys were saying. Have some of you guys sat back and said to yourself god damn that year will be twenty years since IWW was released? I mean i was only 4 years old in 96 and didn't know what hip hop was then lol but its still crazy.

For real though after this last Def Jam album I wanna see Nas sign himself to Mass Appeal :mjlol: and just release independent albums at a more often pace. Like be his own free agent and sign himself to like a 4 album deal

It's already been confirmed if I'm not mistaken that Nas has indeed "signed himself" to Mass Appeal. Mass Appeal is in conjunction with Sony, which owns The Masters too Nas Columbia catalogue. This is how he can release LT2 because he as access to his back catalogue.

This is also what DJ Premier has alluded too being the hold up for The Nas/Premo album. He wants to do it independently of a Major Label

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I asked him the other day about an album release this yr and his response was "Ha!"

Hey LIG I was wondering if you asked Nas something NON- ALBUM or non-music related if he'd answer it for us. Just something light that maybe a real fan would like to know.

For instance, and this may sound silly but I always wondered if Nas liked Lemonade lol.

I've also wondered if he's a fan of The Boondocks. He sampled the "nikka Moment" bit on the ****** Tape and I always wondered if he was a fan of the show/comic

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey LIG I was wondering if you asked Nas something NON- ALBUM or non-music related if he'd answer it for us. Just something light that maybe a real fan would like to know.

For instance, and this may sound silly but I always wondered if Nas liked Lemonade lol.

I've also wondered if he's a fan of The Boondocks. He sampled the "nikka Moment" bit on the ****** Tape and I always wondered if he was a fan of the show/comic

:dahell: your making Slaimon, ROFL Guy, Art Barr, and Mr Somebody all look like very serious posters with a comment like that... :dahell:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm gone to show him this post when I see him next week. LOL...lemonade.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, a LBoogie Birthday serenade:to: WEB Dubois Honor:lawd: Young Black Boy:cape: on his Hip-Hop DJ set:blessed: Lost Tape 2:whoo: official 2016 release date:ohlawd: 2 Decades Plus in the game:wow:, and still prevailin:myman: My GOAT: Nasir bin olu dara Jones:mjcry: @Ziggiy, Lemonade inquiry, tho:pachaha:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

lol..

yo, Life is Good is a part time comedian man. Please dont give him material..lol