Official Nas Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
And he still winning at the end of the day

CO9e9E4WEAAhM6g.jpg

Nas bout to be WEB Du Bois medalist in the same class Ali, Edleman and Holder :wow:
:hamster:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was hoping that he might drop something on his birthday (if not a surprise album at least some little news)
i know he doesn't owe us anything and obviously i can always listen to his old albums but this whole NOTHING is getting on my nerves... disappointing and disrespectful
he's still goat though would've loved to hear him over some of jay rocks smooth beats
oh well

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nas posted this on his IG last night, the day after his party. No homo but it's 2015 now, damn near 2016, how in the hell does he STILL look so young coming up on 20 years since It Was Written? :dwillhuh::dahell: It defies logic.

24otwf4.jpg

lol.. some people just have those genes

Nas
Larenz Tate
Tyson Beckford

off top just still look the exact same for the most part. Nas is the biggest weed head, cigarette smoking, Henney drinker, in the world and it dont affect him

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol.. some people just have those genes

Nas
Larenz Tate
Tyson Beckford

off top just still look the exact same for the most part. Nas is the biggest weed head, cigarette smoking, Henney drinker, in the world and it dont affect him
The man just has a "natural" cool/stress free aura...that most people confuse with being "high" all the time. Actually Nas does not smoke as much weed that he use to several yrs ago, he wastes more Henney than he drinks and doesn't smoke cigarettes. He eats fairly well and drinks lots of water. Plus good DNA.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The man just has a "natural" cool/stress free aura...that most people confuse with being "high" all the time. Actually Nas does not smoke as much weed that he use to several yrs ago, he wastes more Henney than he drinks and doesn't smoke cigarettes. He eats fairly well and drinks lots of water. Plus good DNA.

lol.. out of nowhere..

Sup man! Well I didnt mean he does all this non stop all day.