Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Shoutout to @Illeye buckmatic @We Major @Big Mark @T.he I.nformant @Bickin Back Being Bool @HNIC973 @Ziggiy @L. Deezy @Primetime21 & all the other positive members.
I enjoy your positive commentary and hope that whenever the album is released it's to your liking. I'm also a Nas fan and enjoy conversing on the site. I wish I could contribute more because I know the wait can cause annoyance but hopefully the saying is true: GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!

From One Fan To Another
Blessings
LIG

Nas is the greatest MC of all time. The amount of inspiration he has provided to millions of fans (including myself) is simply unspeakable. I don't care HOW LONG it takes him to drop an album as long as HE is happy with the final result....

We don't listen to Nas because we expect him to drop at a certain time period or when WE feel it is acceptable. "Never on schedule but ALWAYS on time" is what he told us back in 2006.

Let that legend COOK!

@Life is Good let Nas know he's the Gawd and that whenever he's ready so too shall we be...

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nsmri7bqIo1rkghn2o1_1280.jpg

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Shoutout to @Illeye buckmatic @We Major @Big Mark @T.he I.nformant @Bickin Back Being Bool @HNIC973 @Ziggiy @L. Deezy @Primetime21 & all the other positive members.
I enjoy your positive commentary and hope that whenever the album is released it's to your liking. I'm also a Nas fan and enjoy conversing on the site. I wish I could contribute more because I know the wait can cause annoyance but hopefully the saying is true: GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!

From One Fan To Another
Blessings
LIG
The wait is the wait. :manny: I'll be excited to hear whatever Nas comes up with for this next project whenever he drops it. The past 10 years have been all gravy. Son has given us so much crazy shyt over the past 20+. shyt is just gravy now. :whew:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
i love 'where's the love', but 'back when' is my absolute fave.
i mean nas can talk about the big apple and never repeat himself.
always comes up with new ways of saying shyt!!

One of my favorites is The Don :whoo:

New York is like an Island a big Rikers Island
The cops be out wildin, all I hear is sirens
It’s all about surviving same old two step
Tryna stay alive when
They be out robbin, I been out rhyming
Since born knowledge like prophet Muhammad
Say the ink from a scholar
Worth more than the blood of a martyr :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: