Official Nas Thread

Daps
I don't understand the secrecy and mystery surrounding this album. No album title, no singles, etc.

The only logical explanation is that he's planning a surprise album drop. However, Nas (the GOAT) is not going to "break the internet" with a surprise album release. So what's the point? What's the end-game here?

The end game? Do u know how serious bootlegging and net leaks are? Why do u think Dre drops and album surprisingly? Or Beyoncé? Because they don't want it leaked. And with social media today, everything is known about an album before it drops.

Some of yall need to relax and let Nas do his thing.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
The end game? Do u know how serious bootlegging and net leaks are? Why do u think Dre drops and album surprisingly? Or Beyoncé? Because they don't want it leaked. And with social media today, everything is known about an album before it drops.

Some of yall need to relax and let Nas do his thing.

It was a question. I wasn't aware I was impeding Nas from doing his thing.

I think when you tease an album title and hint that singles are dropping... and nothing drops, then it's only natural that fans will ask questions. I don't see anyone here disrespecting Nas.

You have @lifeisgood writing about this thread being disheartening, yet not realizing that this is the single biggest thread in the booth. We ALL support Nas. Some of us just have questions.

Daps
It was a question. I wasn't aware I was impeding Nas from doing his thing.

I think when you tease an album title and hint that singles are dropping... and nothing drops, then it's only natural that fans will ask questions. I don't see anyone here disrespecting Nas.

You have @lifeisgood writing about this thread being disheartening, yet not realizing that this is the single biggest thread in the booth. We ALL support Nas. Some of us just have questions.

I feel you breh and I was just answering your question. But you phrased it as "what's the end game" as if they don't know what they're doing and are not logically doing things. At least that's how that phrase comes off.

I don't think you're impeding anything, but some of you guys act like Nas owes you something which he does not.

I love the mystery behind albums, we don't get it hardly at all anymore.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The motherfukkers at youtube actually took down the non radio edit version of the Made You Look video that had been up for almost 10 years and had 13 million views and kept the radio edit video from Vevo with oinly 185k views

:francis::upsetfavre:

Now if you try to tell a kid about how classic and important Made You Look is, some milenial shyt is gonna be like "Why it only got so little views if its a classic? :sas1::ufdup::mjpls:"

:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
London
The motherfukkers at youtube actually took down the non radio edit version of the Made You Look video that had been up for almost 10 years and had 13 million views and kept the radio edit video from Vevo with oinly 185k views

:francis::upsetfavre:

Now if you try to tell a kid about how classic and important Made You Look is, some milenial shyt is gonna be like "Why it only got so little views if its a classic? :sas1::ufdup::mjpls:"

:pacspit:

:scust: