Official Nas Thread

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the secrecy and mystery surrounding this album. No album title, no singles, etc.

The only logical explanation is that he's planning a surprise album drop. However, Nas (the GOAT) is not going to "break the internet" with a surprise album release. So what's the point? What's the end-game here?
I don't think Nas is worried about "breaking the Internet"...his concern is making great music and that will always be his end game.

Last edited:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly dont think Nas putting out anything as long as his management team is concentrating on Futures project right now..

Late September at the earliest Im thinking
Do you know that Nas is a partner in Emagen...so his concentration is on Future as well.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be surprised if its this year. If he doesn't put it out around his birthday, I have doubts. However, he has had a few December releases. I called out @Life is Good (no disrespect) because at the time that I was reading in the forums, he was reading them too. I only tried to get his attention and I don't think my asking for an update was a diss.
You asking for an update was not a diss but your accusation that I have no knowledge of what is going with Nasir was a diss. I explained my position and will not reveal anymore hints pertaining to this album.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You asking for an update was not a diss but your accusation that I have no knowledge of what is going with Nasir was a diss. I explained my position and will not reveal anymore hints pertaining to this album.

@Life is Good,

Not sure what you are referring to when you said I dissed you. Show me where I, Big Mark, said that in any way that you had no knowledge of whats going on with Nas. I think you have me mixed up with one of the other forum members. I think you insight on the board is cool dawg. We just starvin out here. For real though... go back and read my post again. I think you got me mixed up with someone else.