Official Nas Thread

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
@Life is Good

Here's what I'm expecting from the latest Nas album

1. Trash beats from newly-has been producers. e.g. DJ Mustard, DJ Dahi, etc

2. Good rapping

3. Trash beats from people Nas has no business working with e.g. Justice League, No ID, etc

4. Not one great song that'll remind me why Nas is my favorite rapper

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Life is Good,

Not sure what you are referring to when you said I dissed you. Show me where I, Big Mark, said that in any way that you had no knowledge of whats going on with Nas. I think you have me mixed up with one of the other forum members. I think you insight on the board is cool dawg. We just starvin out here. For real though... go back and read my post again. I think you got me mixed up with someone else.
I'm sorry for the mistake. I enjoy this site but the negativity is disheartening. I can't relate to fans that express so much criticism or pessimism about an album that for the most part had an "unofficial" release date. Again I apologize to you.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Life is Good

Here's what I'm expecting from the latest Nas album

1. Trash beats from newly-has been producers. e.g. DJ Mustard, DJ Dahi, etc

2. Good rapping

3. Trash beats from people Nas has no business working with e.g. Justice League, No ID, etc

4. Not one great song that'll remind me why Nas is my favorite rapper
Again suckers do what they can...EXPECT!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My concern with a new Nas album is always production. The Timbo snippet sounds dope but I'm not comfortable with multiple Timbo beats, based on the past. Same with Swizz. I like that he's working with Justice League tho, they've made dope shyt. Same with No ID.

I'd love for Nas to work with Illmind, Q-Tip, Alchemist, Statik, Bink, and Black Metaphor. Apparently Nas did a track for Statik for his recent album but turned the verse in late.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoutout to @Illeye buckmatic @We Major @Big Mark @T.he I.nformant @Bickin Back Being Bool @HNIC973 @Ziggiy @L. Deezy @Primetime21 & all the other positive members.
I enjoy your positive commentary and hope that whenever the album is released it's to your liking. I'm also a Nas fan and enjoy conversing on the site. I wish I could contribute more because I know the wait can cause annoyance but hopefully the saying is true: GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!

From One Fan To Another
Blessings
LIG

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Shoutout to @Illeye buckmatic @We Major @Big Mark @T.he I.nformant @Bickin Back Being Bool @HNIC973 @Ziggiy @L. Deezy @Primetime21 & all the other positive members.
I enjoy your positive commentary and hope that whenever the album is released it's to your liking. I'm also a Nas fan and enjoy conversing on the site. I wish I could contribute more because I know the wait can cause annoyance but hopefully the saying is true: GOOD THINGS COME TO THISE WHO WAIT!

From One Fan To Another
Blessings
LIG
We appreciate any info you give us:salute:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I enjoy your positive commentary and hope that whenever the album is released it's to your liking. I'm also a Nas fan and enjoy conversing on the site. I wish I could contribute more because I know the wait can cause annoyance but hopefully the saying is true: GOOD THINGS COME TO THISE WHO WAIT!

From One Fan To Another
Blessings
LIG
Stick around any info is appreciated just understand some of us are restless especially how bad hip hop is right now