Official Nas Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yall Life is Good is a classic. I can play the album all the way through without skipping a track. Even the joint with Swiss honestly.
The joint with Swizz and Miguel is unfairly hated on it's not as bad as people make it seem. It should have been released as a single honestly.

When is Life is Good getting it's Gold certification it's surely over 500,000 by now. :ld:

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
I'm sure u guys could easily get a response if you all tweet it at the same time .... get it trending and im sure you will get some type of response. It just takes teamwork.

Im down just set a time to explode the net.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
I think yall need to stop bugging life is good if you ever want some real info again

he already posted that he was done fukking with us as far as album or music hints just give the dude some space and he might change his mind

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think yall need to stop bugging life is good if you ever want some real info again

he already posted that he was done fukking with us as far as album or music hints just give the dude some space and he might change his mind

we went through this before....he never gave us album news...just vague talk

i expect to get more news of Nas album from his(nas) own instagram page than Life is good...

cormega probably has more info on the album than LIG

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we went through this before....he never gave us album news...just vague talk

i expect to get more news of Nas album from his(nas) own instagram page than Life is good...

cormega probably has more info on the album than LIG

Vague talk is better than no talk. Life is Good come back bruh

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'd take the hints, vagueness over no talk at all. In all fairness, Life Is Good can't give us information that Nas himself doesn't want out there yet. I mean, Nas has been tight lipped about the album title, release date, features, and has only mentioned three producers.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I honestly dont think Nas putting out anything as long as his management team is concentrating on Futures project right now..

Late September at the earliest Im thinking

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be surprised if its this year. If he doesn't put it out around his birthday, I have doubts. However, he has had a few December releases. I called out @Life is Good (no disrespect) because at the time that I was reading in the forums, he was reading them too. I only tried to get his attention and I don't think my asking for an update was a diss.

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
just give us a single! I could live off a good single for weeks

Like when Nasty or Where Y'all At dropped

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I don't understand the secrecy and mystery surrounding this album. No album title, no singles, etc.

The only logical explanation is that he's planning a surprise album drop. However, Nas (the GOAT) is not going to "break the internet" with a surprise album release. So what's the point? What's the end-game here?

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the secrecy and mystery surrounding this album. No album title, no singles, etc.

The only logical explanation is that he's planning a surprise album drop. However, Nas (the GOAT) is not going to "break the internet" with such a surprise album release. So what's the point? What's the end-game here?

If I knew he was back in the lab tightening shyt up or making new tracks to make it even more classic then I could deal with that but he's been done for many months now.