Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, no new Nas music this year?
No Lost Tapes this year?
No Street dreams TV show this year?

I'm bored with Hip hop and need my man nas to drop something. The tours and shows are cool. The Illmatic XX was very nice but I'm ready for some new Nas.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
So yesterday I went to the premiere of the movie/documentary "Time is illmatic" in paris, it was an europe exclusive premiere, the guys in that hip hop festival did great, they said they took the opportunity only two weeks ago, grab the movie and worked day and night just to make the subtitles in french just for the occasion. It was great. I thought it would be just the movie but prior to that there was a conference with Sohail Daulatzai who came to present and being interviewed for the french edition of the book "born to use mics". There was also the first guy who got the nasir jones hip hop fellowship and two of french best rappers also
Finally they displayed the movie with the presence of one9 and erik parker (they were really cool dudes, I got to discuss and take pictures with them).

About the movie it was awesome, I already knew nas story but to see this in theater and heard illmatic songs like that was another experience, as a fan I was amazed. I'm dying to see it again, hope it ill be back in theater again. I asked them after the movie if they were some other footage they said they filmed a lot of stuff about olu dara background in natchez and they will release some unrealeased stuff. And also eric parker told me there was cameras during the nso performance so they probably gonna sell it. I got to discuss with other nas fans after (they did a mini party) it was refreshing to talk with fellows nas stans :ahh:. Tomorow I'm going to nas concert, I mean what a week

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
So yesterday I went to the premiere of the movie/documentary "Time is illmatic" in paris, it was an europe exclusive premiere, the guys in that hip hop festival did great, they said they took the opportunity only two weeks ago, grab the movie and worked day and night just to make the subtitles in french just for the occasion. It was great. I thought it would be just the movie but prior to that there was a conference with Sohail Daulatzai who came to present and being interviewed for the french edition of the book "born to use mics". There was also the first guy who got the nasir jones hip hop fellowship and two of french best rappers also
Finally they displayed the movie with the presence of one9 and erik parker (they were really cool dudes, I got to discuss and take pictures with them).

About the movie it was awesome, I already knew nas story but to see this in theater and heard illmatic songs like that was another experience, as a fan I was amazed. I'm dying to see it again, hope it ill be back in theater again. I asked them after the movie if they were some other footage they said they filmed a lot of stuff about olu dara background in natchez and they will release some unrealeased stuff. And also eric parker told me there was cameras during the nso performance so they probably gonna sell it. I got to discuss with other nas fans after (they did a mini party) it was refreshing to talk with fellows nas stans :ahh:. Tomorow I'm going to nas concert, I mean what a week

yeah it was a good film man.. I cant wait to see it again too. glad you got the chance

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You are right but no one is really saying that his last Def Jam joint is going to drop this year. Maybe there is a surprise album release in the works.

Everyone involved(including Nas) has stated he'll drop this year. Probably Winter. It'll happen because Nas has his venture with Mass Appeal on deck and needs to be free so he can drop Lost tapes 2