Official Nas Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Central Park was the closest I got to seeing The GOAT:ahh: But, by the time I got there it was jampack:whoo: And, we were like behind the stage or something:lupe: So, we try to bumrush our way in, and took the L:camby: All I could hear was The GOAT singing along to Mary Jane:noah: The other times, some evil divine intervention would happened:merchant: But, in due time I'll see Nasir Jones in the flesh:ohlawd:...Sidebar, Star Wars bumping through the BOSE:banderas:

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Central Park was the closest I got to seeing The GOAT:ahh: But, by the time I got there it was jampack:whoo: And, we were like behind the stage or something:lupe: So we try to bumrush our way in and took the L:camby: So, all I could hear was The GOAT singing along to Mary Jane:noah: The other times, some evil divine intervention would happened:merchant: But, in due time I'll see Nasir Jones in the flesh:ohlawd:...Sidebar, Star Wars bumping through the BOSE:banderas:
you were apart of that rush:gladbron:Nas giving that speech afterwards ''Let the devils do their job'':heh:Those fakkits denied Raekwon and Jadakiss entry shyt would've caused a riot

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Is it me, or is rap kind of dry this year? The most exciting thing to happen is a Mobb Deep bonus disc, the Droog thing, and the Slowbucks nonsense. Seems like the perfect time Nas to drop something. :patrice:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the chappelle thing was dope but it could been way illler

illmattic is a short album

but he didn't do half time , memory lane or one time for your mind ...

and no AZ :to:

did it aint hard to telll but did it with green Latern and no orchestra

would had the thug tear if they did human nature in to it aint hard to tell ...

tear13.gif

Van Glorious

LB4LIFE
Daps
Reppin
South Jamaica Queens, NY
What was this like? Hood spot? Always wanted to catch Nas perform in a hole-in-the-wall venue, but I don't think he plays those types of clubs anymore.

Definite hood spot. Set got cut short cause every dude raised in QB tried to get on the stage and the promoters had a problem with that. Even Nas told the promoters that he knew the dudes but they don't need to be on the stage so ruckus ensued. The promoter and his peoples (from South Side) started regulating them nikkas from QB. Nas got pinned up against the wall, AZ jetted off the stage and Foxy was outside and didn't even get a chance to get inside. Fond memories.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seen Nas with my sister when he came through Detroit for Hip Hop is Dead tour. Nice concert, fans knew all the words to songs, teens to thirty somethings :wow:

It was no "NO FLY Zones" enacted that night