Official Nas Thread

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I've only seen Nas one when he came to London, luckily it was a small setting, so I was about 3 rows of standing people back from him.

He was close enough to hear me say an adlib on a track, and he was signing shyt for his fans. I have Illmatic signed by DJ Premier, and I was going to bring it, but I thought I'd keep it on ice. Regret it though. Wished he has signed it.

Anyway, the best thing, I met a young Bolivian lady there, frame was like whoaa...Smashed aa few days later. Easily the most beautiful woman I've laid my eyes and dikk on...

MashaAllah

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
51p5z5SavUL._SY300_.jpg

i know I'm not the only stan that cop this GAWDLY DVD:banderas: This is the one Esco show I wish I could have witnessed:noah: The crowd energy was on a hundred, thousand, trillion:wow: When the GOAT drops that fukk Jay:ohlawd: It's like the building exploded:krs: Correction, I mean ETHER live:mj::dj2: came thru and Snoop Dogg the buidling:youngsabo: Sidebar, I rate this DVD equally with The Queen:lawd:

419WZV7P9AL._SY300_.jpg

...the only nikka Sade dated, the most hated, Nas nikka:myman:

Last edited:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
The two guys that did time to illmatic are coming to Paris and they will display the movie. Unfortunately I found about this late and I work that day. I'm going to see if its not to late to take a day off. I can't wait till end of the year to see the movie. And then imma see the God next Sunday. It'll be a great :ahh: week

Last edited:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
51p5z5SavUL._SY300_.jpg

i know I'm not the only stan that cop this GAWDLY DVD:banderas: This is the one Esco show I wish I could have witnessed:noah: The crowd energy was on a hundred, thousand, trillion:wow: When the GOAT drops that fukk Jay:ohlawd: It's like the building exploded:krs: Correction, I mean ETHER live came thru and Snoop Dogg the buidling:youngsabo: Sidebar, I rate this DVD equally with The Queen:lawd:

419WZV7P9AL._SY300_.jpg

...the only nikka Sade dated, the most hated, Nas nikka:myman:

maaan that Nas DVD was classic!!!! wish there was a DVD of that central park performance :wow:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only seen Nas one when he came to London, luckily it was a small setting, so I was about 3 rows of standing people back from him.

He was close enough to hear me say an adlib on a track, and he was signing shyt for his fans. I have Illmatic signed by DJ Premier, and I was going to bring it, but I thought I'd keep it on ice. Regret it though. Wished he has signed it.

Anyway, the best thing, I met a young Bolivian lady there, frame was like whoaa...Smashed aa few days later. Easily the most beautiful woman I've laid my eyes and dikk on...

MashaAllah
Story took a turn, lol. :obama: