Official Nas Thread

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Remember when everybody debated whether or not "Scarlett" from Streets Disciple was Nas and it turned out to be true?

Nas has a history of this sort of thing....

:patrice:It does kind of sound like Nas, the more I listen to it.

The EP is dope as hell though. Damn.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sounds cool. I can see how people could say it sounds like Nas. This how SD should've sounded.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I dont know if this has been discussed but there is a mysterious rapper that no one has ever seen. No pictures, no interviews and no back story and clearly sounds like Nas pitched down which the streets is saying that it is Nas and goes by the name "Your Old Droog". A street album was just released. Let me know whats up?

http://2dopeboyz.com/2014/06/04/your-old-droog-ep/

2vualaa.jpg

Not Nasty, but still nasty at the same damn time :ohlawd:.

This shyt is crazy. Positive rep to you good sir.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just a heads up for NYC heads. Dave Chapelle is doing a series of concerts in Radio Music City Hall in a couple of weeks with different artists

Opening night its Chapelle and Nas :blessed: Tickets go on sale today

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Dave-Chappelle-tickets/artist/803682

The other days hes got the Roots, Busta Rhymes, DJ Premier, Janelle Monae and Eyrkah Badu

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
lotta hints dropped on old droog joint. the illmatic and nardwar references, off the top of my head.

I don't think its nas, but damn he just leapfrogged ali vegas by a mile as the number one nas soundalike.

if this really is a real guy, he's also leapfrogged troy ave in that "restoring the nyc feeling"