Official Nas Thread

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
E
so more illmatic interviews on the way? or nah:patrice:
Eerything is process and ILMMATIC is what started it ALL! Nas is taking a look back at his humbled life & accomplished career and acknowledging the joys of his success. He's celebrating his longevity and embarking on ventures that will allow him to have a prosperous future. So therefore, he can continue to expand his many talents to the world. Trust everything is falling into place and NEW MUSIC IS COMING, as well as, other GREAT NEWS!

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Listening to that Droog tape really makes you appreciate Nas' music even more. That EP is damn good. I like it. But there's not one real idea on the tape, and it's kind of aimless. It's just a dude rapping well. Nothing wrong with that. It fits in well with what a handful of talented New Yorkers--eXquire, Roc Marciano, Bronson, etc--are doing right now, and I love those guys (esp. Roc). But I hope Nas drops something sooner than later.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I wish that Nas movie "Sacred" leaked one day, that trailer looked FIRE, somebody has to have it:wow:

I'm crossing my fingers that Sacred, Bobby Digital, A Prince Among Thieves, Deeper Than Rap The Movie, and that Lo Life documentary to drop in the near future. It's a shame none of those films ever saw the light of day.

But at least we got Belly.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Aint heard it yet but Jennifer Lopez's album leaked and people on twitter and some other blogs are saying Nas' verse is fire :patrice: