Official Nas Thread

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
:ohhh: thats nas
That's fukking NaS, b. I'm bumping this shyt like it's a new NaS album from now on. Goodlooking out my nikka.
dont do this to me :sadcam:

ive listened to the whole mixtape pitched up and at times he sounds like blu and whoever said it sounds like the game doing a nas impression was spot on (see Let Us Live) but i just cant fully rule out nas. this is driving me nuts:mindblown:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
These are grimy nas Flows, aint no nikka from the boondocks spitting like this. that's NaS son. I'd be first to call bull shyt. This sounds like Nas doing lyrical exercises and someone just threw it out there. Blu can't spit like this nor does he get beats like this.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
got my chappelle and Esco tickets

right now bruh

:gladbron:

bale2.gif

we killan everythang.... :shaq:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
tumblr_n70m38lssd1rqc3juo1_500.jpg

On Sale Now: Dave Chappelle & Nas at Radio City Music Hall

Dave Chappellle has announced that Nas will be joining him to perform Illmatic (in it’s entirety) during his ninth and final show at Radio City Music Hall on June 23rd.

As announced on David Letterman last night, hip-hop icon Nas and Chappelle will come together for a ninth and final show at Radio City Music Hall. Nas, accompanied by a full orchestra will perform music for his landmark album Illmatic. Nas recently released Illmatic XX via SONY Legacy. The collection celebrates the anniversary of Illmatic, the album that made him an icon. In conjunction with the release, Time Is Illmatic—a feature length documentary that examines the album—opened this year’s Tribeca Film Festival and will hit theaters nationwide in October.

Five consecutive comedy shows and four music and comedy shows make up the Radio City Music Hall run for Dave Chappelle starting June 18 through June 26. As Chappelle approaches the 10th anniversary of his concert movie Block Party, filmed in 2004, in Brooklyn, this run of shows at Radio City are Chappelle’s first announced NYC engagement in over 10 years.

Reserved tickets from $79.50 on sale today at 10 a.m. atwww.ticketmaster.com. All tickets subject to applicable service charges and fees. Dates and times subject to change without notice.

This the real Watch The Throne right here, the real best of both worlds

MMM

Daps
Reppin
UK
he sounded like bumpy knuckles in some parts
its prob bumpy knuckles
:dead: