Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think its asking too much for me to expect Lost Tapes 2 to be brand new unheard tracks from the vault ?

how much of the first Lost Tapes were heard by the public before release?

The word is Nas really has lots of unreleased music. Back around SD release, he was saying that he had enough for a Lost Tapes 2, 3 and 4. I think he is going to put between 2 to 4 unheard tracks on there. Maybe another as an ITunes exclusive (which I hate) and some extra on the Japanese version.

I thinking that his tracks with samples may not make the cut because they still have to be cleared, although I hope that he spares no expense.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet in :ahh:Nas new restaurant they :cook: up that:

Mrs. Fried Chicken you was my addiction
Dripping with hot cholest-
Like Greeks with his falafel, Italian with his to-mato pasta
What roti is to a rasta
Trapping me; You and your friend mac' and cheese
Candy yams collard greens but you knocking me to my knees
It's killing me when I'm this high
Nothing I need more than a fish fry

:myman:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas has a lot of shyt on the low I see... proud of dude
This is why I laugh when people on the net hate and try to classify him as broke, in debt to the IRS and pays excessive $ to his ex-wife. None and I mean none of this is accurate. Low key has always been Nas' model...not only is he low key but he is a very humble and a selfless individual.

Last edited:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Atleast half cause most of the tracks was from I Am bootleg and Death of Escobar era..

If you were checking DJ Absolute mixtapes and had the I Am bootleg, you heard damn near 90% of LT before it dropped. The only new tracks were "Gotta Love It," "Purple," and the third verse from "My Way." But that project was so undeniably great that it didn't even matter. I'm convinced that LT2 will consist of at least half unreleased joints.

Last edited:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I laugh when people on the net hate and try to classify him as broke, in debt to the IRS and pays excessive $ to his ex-wife. None and I mean none of this is accurate. Low key has always been Nas' model...not only is he low key but he is a very humble and a selfless individual.
That's dope man. That's one thing I have always appreciated about Nas. For him to be so great musically, he's humble. I root for people like that. I'm just waiting for this next jewel musically he's going to drop. I'm interested in some of the features he will have on the album too.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If you were checking DJ Absolute mixtapes and had the I Am bootleg, you heard damn near 90% of LT before it dropped. The only new tracks were "Gotta Love It," "Purple," and the third verse from "My Way." But that project was so undeniably great that it didn't even matter. I'm convinced that LT2 will consist of at least half unreleased joints.
Yup...I had the I Am Bootleg I really wish I kept it..