Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what Nas is going to put on the Lost Tapes 2. I think that he has a better chance of putting out another classic if he picks from his Sony stash, which is what it seems like he will be doing.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Random Sh*t............I was watching an episode of "Married With Children" and peeped an "Illmatic" poster on the back of Bud Bundy's door....:ahh:

swe68x.png

21brg49.jpg
I've seen every episode of MWC, and never caught the GOAT on Bud's room door:mindblown:'

...that Crimminal Mind cac saying "anybody that can't quote Illmatic is ignorant":myman:

V2V

Rookie
Daps
I kind of figured that is where you heard it from...LOL!

Well, Snacks answered your question.

I suspected Nas had some kind of interests in The Parlor and Soho House since last November when i stumbled across that "Keeping up with Nas" article

"8:30PM: I have dinner with friends or family. If I’m having a casual dinner I’ll go to The Parlor in Hollywood, where I can eat some good food and catch a game. If I’m having a business dinner, my first choice is usually the Soho House. If I’m with family, I like to pick a restaurant with a chill vibe and good food. Otherwise, my daughter and I order takeout and just eat at home."

That could'nt be innoncent from mister "Mastermind" - at least i i wasn't totally wrong!

This is why I laugh when people on the net hate and try to classify him as broke, in debt to the IRS and pays excessive $ to his ex-wife. None and I mean none of this is accurate. Low key has always been Nas' model...not only is he low key but he is a very humble and a selfless individual.

Yeah that's something i definitely appreciated from day one. Back in the dayz he used to put out albums, shoot a couple vidz, hit the road to support it all and finally disappear...

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suspected Nas had some kind of interests in The Parlour and Soho House since last November when i stumbled across that "Keeping up with Nas" article

"8:30PM: I have dinner with friends or family. If I’m having a casual dinner I’ll go to The Parlor in Hollywood, where I can eat some good food and catch a game. If I’m having a business dinner, my first choice is usually the Soho House. If I’m with family, I like to pick a restaurant with a chill vibe and good food. Otherwise, my daughter and I order takeout and just eat at home."

That could'nt be innoncent from - at least i i wasn't totally wrong!

Yeah that's something i definitely appreciated from day one. Back in the dayz he used to put out albums, shoot a couple vidz, hit the road to support it all and finally disappear...

Welcome to the coli nikka. How long you been lurking?