Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Nas putting out Illmatic XX and Lost Tapes 2 this year :ahh:

Is he dropping a completely new solo album too?

I can't believe this shyt brehs :ahh:

I can't believe it either but it makes sense. Now is the time, especially if the new album is as good or better than LIG. Still, other than NaS blurting it out at the Georgetown forum, I haven't heard it anywhere else. Maybe the member, Life Is Good, could speak on it. This would be similar to when he dropped Stillmatic then Stillmatic remixes, Lost Tapes and Illmatic 10th. Of course, God's Son came next. We haven't had a consistent flow of NaS material since.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't be the one to come in here shytting on our dreams breh:ufdup:

We getting Lost Tapes 2, Patents of Nobility, Detox and that Mos Def-Mannie Fresh collaboration album all in 2014 brehs:whew:

Who do u think is gonna be on that black rage album by lauryn(plz just play along)

As for the Nas solo on this album I want to see him toslow down on features and have only one or two

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who do u think is gonna be on that black rage album by lauryn(plz just play along)

As for the Nas solo on this album I want to see him toslow down on features and have only one or two

Nas doesn't need features on his albums. It ruins the songs for me, however, it's a blessing for Nas to feature on another rappers song.

Ronald

Daps

the first single alone has 2 features :heh:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I don't know if I even want to hear that record. Shyt sounds like something straight outta Magna Carta Holy Grail. :manny:
That is a good point. Leave it off the album and Release that shyt as a single after the album drops.

I do not have very strong faith in the Lost Tapes 2 comment Nas made. Need some confirmation from Member Life Is Good.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO