Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't feel the same way. Never heard the Jay Z Magna CArta crap. Not a fan and not interested in bragging raps anymore. Timbaland production never did anything for me. Sure it looks good on paper but if its on the level of the holy grail material, I can do without it.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear that Sinatra song, especially not on the album

Yeah, but it doesn't seem like the type of song that would get scrapped unless it's unfinished or just doesn't fit. They already let a little too much about the song leak. There's also that "No Such Thing As White Jesus" that parties involved with that song have released information about as well.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really fukk with Justin timberlake but I'll give him a pass if he just don't fukk up the song

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
98f9e71abe7711e38593126f11d3a873_8.jpg

Questlove just tweeted this :wow:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really fukk with Justin timberlake but I'll give him a pass if he just don't fukk up the song

There's a lot riding on that song, but Nas's song with big name features have been dope so far:

If I Ruled The World

Project Windows

Warrior's Song

You Won't See Me Tonight

Cherry Wine

Black Republicans

^^^ Those were some huge features that people didn't really see coming on a Nas album, but turned out dope. "You Owe Me" is the only one that's questionable.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Man I fukk with You owe me heavy. That beat was exotic as fukk i was in oakland having bytches backing it up on the kid to that track. NYC nikkas was just hating on NaS heavy because he wasn't kissing no media cats ass back in the day. He'd drop a project disappear dudes ask for a inerview naS would be like hell Naw getcho corny ass the fukk out my face. Nastradamus is a 4 mic album people calling it wack is straight ducktales the epmd samples joints with bravehearts and mobb deep project windows come on.

Nastradamus being a wack album is the biggest myth in hiphop. shyt is better then EVERY album drake ever released.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Zane Lowe did an interview with Nas tonight, I need to catch up on that. With this and the appearance on Fallon tonight, it makes me wonder if something could drop very soon :patrice:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nasir's next album is gone to be something SERIOUS! The man is involved in so many exciting ventures. I wish I had the green light to go into details but just be reassured that Nas is in putting in WORK! Stay tune for updates from EMAGEN...blessings!

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nas is doing some heavy promo for the Illmatic XX album. Asking fans to upload an idea for the video for Represent and you could be there to film it