Official Nas Thread

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
@Ziggiy
Nas has had most of his business ventures mapped out years ago. He just needed someone who was smart and trustworthy to make things happen...enters Mr. Saleh. Anthony has known Nas since 2005 and they have a business relationship/genuine friendship of trust that Nas has NEVER experienced in this industry. Nas and Anthony is what a artist/manager relationship should represent. I can't wait for Vibe to release the video of the Impact Award Ceremony so that people can hear first hand about their bond as a team. Those who were there already witnessed it.

:win:

I posted about the ceremony the next day, but didn't know Anthony got on the mic. You got a link?

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anthony Saleh been going to work with Gabe. Them nikkas went to work in 2012 and 2013.
Gabe is the man behind the music. He is one of youngest and the best A & R's in the business. Gabe is TRULY loyal to Nas and keeps everything on lock for Nas. Team work makes the dream work and everybody gets $.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Gabe is the man behind the music. He is one of youngest and the best A & R's in the business. Gabe is TRULY loyal to Nas and keeps everything on lock for Nas. Team work makes the dream work and everybody gets $.
Are Bravehearts back in the hood or nah

• Dap
Reactions: MMM

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good to hear Nas has a solid manager he trusts. The problem with Stout was that he'd have various money schemes and Nas wasn't really into it. Whereas his new management seems to have Nas right on the same page as them. Building bridges and getting money.

I hope the next album features more modern production. Not saying I wanna hear Nas over EDM beats, but I'd love to heat him over the type of production Kendrick Lamar, Drake, etc rock. And I'd like to see some modern collabs, but without seeming like dikk riding (ie Blueprint 3). Having a Kendrick feature would make sense, maybe a Cole one too; I'm no longer a Cole fan but I think they could cook up something dope.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Nas is good.

This happened this time last year.

Ben Horowitz, lead investor in Rap Genius. They made a killin in Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare. Him and his co-founder (Marc) are heavy-weights in Silicon Valley. He is such a big hip-hop fan that he begins almost every single one of his blog posts with hip-hop lyrics. Here's his blog, I suggest everyone subscribe by email: http://www.bhorowitz.com/

Oh, and we all know who that is on the right.

9LvCfE2_zps3f526409.png

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good to hear Nas has a solid manager he trusts. The problem with Stout was that he'd have various money schemes and Nas wasn't really into it. Whereas his new management seems to have Nas right on the same page as them. Building bridges and getting money.

I hope the next album features more modern production. Not saying I wanna hear Nas over EDM beats, but I'd love to heat him over the type of production Kendrick Lamar, Drake, etc rock. And I'd like to see some modern collabs, but without seeming like dikk riding (ie Blueprint 3). Having a Kendrick feature would make sense, maybe a Cole one too; I'm no longer a Cole fan but I think they could cook up something dope.
Truth be told they all entered on the same page...no one had to be brought to the same page. Nas and Steve are still friends today but TRUST is a key factor with EMAGEN. With trust comes wealth.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street

You seem to know what you talking bout. How did they all meet? In Cali?

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps

:obama::whew::ahh:
'A vintage Fila like I'm the ghost of Domencio
On any day getting throwed in a tinted vehicle
Like a old BK gangsta, but I'm the CEO
Of Nasty Nas Enterprise, mastermind, made men
My success symbolizes loyalty, great friends
Dedication, hard work, routine builds character

In a world full of snakes, rats and scavengers
Never make choices out of desperation, I think through it
Break through walls like Pink Floyd
And drink fluids of all kind of alcohol, y'all
Vineyards in France, yachts out in Cannes'
:banderas:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
I want a bytch I can trust
Some nikkas I can trust
Accountants lookin' over my figures I can trust
A lawyer that's fightin' for my decisions I can trust
Damn my nikka trust, I can never get enough
A Ruger I can trust, shooters I can trust
Goons that know how to spot out a Judas I can trust
And if I can't trust you, the fukk is you here for?
Some of you nikkas' true colors becoming clear more
:ahh:
i need some new nas music asap!!!

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
:obama::whew::ahh:
'A vintage Fila like I'm the ghost of Domencio
On any day getting throwed in a tinted vehicle
Like a old BK gangsta, but I'm the CEO
Of Nasty Nas Enterprise, mastermind, made men
My success symbolizes loyalty, great friends
Dedication, hard work, routine builds character

In a world full of snakes, rats and scavengers
Never make choices out of desperation, I think through it

Break through walls like Pink Floyd
And drink fluids of all kind of alcohol, y'all
Vineyards in France, yachts out in Cannes'

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Life is Good! Can somebody give us an update on the Lost Tapes 2??? Even Ziggily seems like he has some insider knowledge. According to the Rolling Stone album, this project, again, is being overlooked and pushed to the side. Many are checking for this album as witnessed by the interviewer's question. A project that was said to be in the can and ready two years ago would be an easy release. Of course new music should come first, especially since the Illmatic project is due up next, but we still want those tapes.

Is this a no brained project where Def Jam or even Sony may release one with little to no input from Nas? Is it realistic to think that this is still "honestly" on Nas's "to do" list for the next two years?

Can we get a real insiders status on this?