Reppin
the trashcan
And on an unrelated note

nass.png

:to:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It was not a horrible song IMO...just a matter of taste. One thing I noticed about some of Nas fans is that they are very judgmental and overly critical about Nas' choice in collaborations with certain artists/producers. Most of the time it's unwarranted and very repetitive. Nas as an artists respects his listeners for the most part; it's unfortunate that some of his listeners are very closed minded when it comes to Nas as an artist. Fortunately, Nas has NEVER based his career choices on the opinion of others that's what makes him so intriguing and sets him apart from the majority of his peers. By the way, Nas & Swizz are friends and often chill together unrelated to creating music.

It's not about that, it's about it being a bad song. It's meant to be some type of anthem yet got 0 airplay. Basically just another mainstream misfire from Nas. He struggles to make pop rap. I'm not into pop rap shyt but obviously there are singles on the radio that are dope.

It's also another example of his poor beat selection. That beat is straight ass brehs. Granted I hate Swizz, but he has a dope track on Watch The Throne. I'd imagine he played some nice tracks for Nas, yet he picked that shyt...

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was not a horrible song IMO...just a matter of taste. One thing I noticed about some of Nas fans is that they are very judgmental and overly critical about Nas' choice in collaborations with certain artists/producers. Most of the time it's unwarranted and very repetitive. Nas as an artists respects his listeners for the most part; it's unfortunate that some of his listeners are very closed minded when it comes to Nas as an artist. Fortunately, Nas has NEVER based his career choices on the opinion of others that's what makes him so intriguing and sets him apart from the majority of his peers. By the way, Nas & Swizz are friends and often chill together unrelated to creating music.

I just didn't like Swizz on the Hook. It annoyed me but minus that, I thought the track was nice.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
We starting to see the transition from music to Hollywood brehs. I think Nas only got 3 albums at the most left before he moves on.. But I been waiting for him to get to Hollywood like Cube did

Nas has already said he has no plans to stop making music and he'll be rapping when he's 80. Nas and Jay-Z will be amongst the first generation of rappers to successfully drop albums and tour well into their middle years. Nas sold out Radio City Music Hall at age 40 and went on an international tour for Life Is Good when he was 38. Why in the world would he stop doing what he loves?

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long shot but any news on Nas Will Prevail (buy the book when it's up for sale)?

Overall, great news for NaS but I am very disappointed that the Lost Tapes 2 is not in the near future. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Before he ended this current wave, I was hoping that the Lost Tapes 2 was at least of the NaS,

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson recently spoke about how Nas inspired her during a recent Gold medal-winning event at The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.

"It's Nas 'I Can,'" she says in an interview with ABC. "It's just a very inspirational song to truly believe in yourself and know that you're capable of anything. If you work hard at it, you can. It's the truth."

Nas responded to the interview on Twitter.

"Shout out to @Jme_Anderson. She's living the American dream! Honored to be apart of it. Congrats on the Gold," Nas said.

These U.S. female olympians are on some other shyt breh. They out there doing the dougie, listening to Nas. Hip-Hop can't lose :blessed:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This manager Anthony Saleh, has really been working his ass off or is it Nas that finally decided to do more?
@Ziggiy
Nas has had most of his business ventures mapped out years ago. He just needed someone who was smart and trustworthy to make things happen...enters Mr. Saleh. Anthony has known Nas since 2005 and they have a business relationship/genuine friendship of trust that Nas has NEVER experienced in this industry. Nas and Anthony is what a artist/manager relationship should represent. I can't wait for Vibe to release the video of the Impact Award Ceremony so that people can hear first hand about their bond as a team. Those who were there already witnessed it.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ziggiy
Nas has had most of his business ventures mapped out years ago. He just needed someone who was smart and trustworthy to make things happen...enters Mr. Saleh. Anthony has known Nas since 2005 and they have a business relationship/genuine friendship of trust that Nas has NEVER experienced in this industry. Nas and Anthony is what a artist/manager relationship should represent. I can't wait for Vibe to release the video of the Impact Award Ceremony so that people can hear first hand about their bond as a team. Those who were there already witnessed it.

I thought steve stout was his manager again.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson recently spoke about how Nas inspired her during a recent Gold medal-winning event at The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.

"It's Nas 'I Can,'" she says in an interview with ABC. "It's just a very inspirational song to truly believe in yourself and know that you're capable of anything. If you work hard at it, you can. It's the truth."

Nas responded to the interview on Twitter.

"Shout out to @Jme_Anderson. She's living the American dream! Honored to be apart of it. Congrats on the Gold," Nas said.

:blessed: