Jet

Banned
Daps
tumblr_lodx0tBjTN1qineolo1_500.gif

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
As much as I want Nas to win, and the media has gone overdrive over the last 30 days to give him the push, I want him to win more for you guys' sake. I think you might kill yourselves if he doesn't. I haven't seen and online campaign like this since the old Joe Budden movement lol.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As much as I want Nas to win, and the media has gone overdrive over the last 30 days to give him the push, I want him to win more for you guys' sake. I think you might kill yourselves if he doesn't. I haven't seen and online campaign like this since the old Joe Budden movement lol.

I hope you ain't making fun of the God, Nasir or ridiculing his loyal supporters.

If so :pacspit: go listen to somebody else. This discussion is about the GOAT.......not a camel, so go in that thread.

:pacspit:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
[ame=http://youtu.be/Mh1gTt_OLcY]Nas Stay (Lyrics On Screen ) [Life Is Good] - YouTube[/ame]

and this... :wow:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if Nas get three or four Grammy awards, how does this impact his career? Predictions? Does this legitimize his status as a possible deluxe box set candidate? I just hope he doesn't change up the formula too much. His work has improved on each album since SD. I hope he does not deviate too much.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
So if Nas get three or four Grammy awards, how does this impact his career? Predictions? Does this legitimize his status as a possible deluxe box set candidate? I just hope he doesn't change up the formula too much. His work has improved on each album since SD. I hope he does not deviate too much.

dont see how it could hurt