which one of y'all is this? :beli: :ehh:

:usure:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any Of My Fellow Nas Heads Can Tell Me About Any Random Non Album Cut Songs Nas Has Dropped In The Last Year Or So? I Havent Been Paying Attention Lately And Im Tryna Add To My Unreleased Digital Collection.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any Of My Fellow Nas Heads Can Tell Me About Any Random Non Album Cut Songs Nas Has Dropped In The Last Year Or So? I Havent Been Paying Attention Lately And Im Tryna Add To My Unreleased Digital Collection.

Well yeah.......Black Girl Lost Part 2

But warning......the most passionate Nas fan like a @Ziggiy or @JoelB will tell you that the song was horrible.

Im warning you............but go ahead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Team NaS did an excellent job of not allowing tracks to leak during or after the recording of Life is Good. There were a lot more during and after the Untitled album.

Proclamation (Music Version)
The Fear
Be a ****** too
What it Is
Association
Courthouse
Snitch Alibi
Who Are You
America (Original)
Be Right

My question was, will White Man's Paper ever surface?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I must be the only Nas stan that thought Black girl lost part 2 was dope, the hook is :lolbron:

Plus Nas was on point lyrically on the track.

Then again I also think "Playa Hater" and "Another" off of LAD is a dope as well :ld: