Official Nas Thread

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Per
I REALLY WISH NAS WOULD ADDRESS THE FANAGERS LIKE YOU...BECAUSE YOU TRULY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOU SPECULATE & MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ISSUES THAT NAS HIMSELF HAS NO WORRIES ABOUT. THE IRS...is ONLY AN ISSUE FOR GOSSIPERS because those who know (NAS) have no need for concern or speculation. He is entirely to busy making moves that he has been doing for more than a decade. He does business outside of releasing music/videos and does not feel the need to announce it, although at times I wish he would.
Photo by dude_br0 • Instagram

Personally I don't give a fukk what his reasons are. I just care about the music and ignore the rest. The only time I care about his personal life is when he includes it in his music or publicly announces information. All that other speculation is for the birds:scusthov:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Weirdos like me...LOL! Do you even know who I am? I bet if you did you would rethink your statement. But continue to be a stan...Nas thanks you for the support & so do I. Haha!

Wait Amy's ghost? .....Hold on a second Sa.....Saalam its you?

:dwillhuh:

:ooh:

Black Roses

Rookie
Daps
Weirdos like me...LOL! Do you even know who I am? I bet if you did you would rethink your statement. But continue to be a stan...Nas thanks you for the support & so do I. Haha!?
Anthony? G Code? :krs: lol

Whoever you are, tell Nasir I love him please. :inlove:

I'm a female by the way, not suspect like that other poster. :whoa:

:whew:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yes, it is REALLY a REACH. Nas work ethic has always been intact...he just now has a team (Emagen) that he truly TRUST. So salute Nas' forward thinking management team for proven to Nas that they can be trusted with his career/business dealings. When you trust those around you (Nas never has in the past)...you tend to be more motivated, creative & present (this explains more videos, interviews and accessibility). Some artists use great public relations to announce their accomplishments, Nas just so happens to have NEVER used this tactic in the past and is still not quite comfortable with it (He allowed the public to believe his money was being garnished due to the IRS. Ha!). Even with his past IRS issues Nas NEVER had to worry...shyt happens and besides you can't owe that type of money WITHOUT making that amount plus more.

When you speculate without knowledge you tend to assume things that are not truth. I'm speaking facts...no speculation. Again, I wish Nas would check the false facts but when you are accomplishing goals you have no time to correct people's flawed views of you.

"My success symbolizes loyalty, great friends, dedication, hard work because routine builds character in a world full of rats snakes & scavengers."-Nas

I just wish those fans who try to micro-manage Nas' career (Past, Present & Future) would stop & think first but that must be hard to do in this day and age.

Leslie :usure:

Daps
Hol up is Black Roses a female or not? :mindblown:

I thought we had another female breh along with Danie:noah::shaq:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
So I can't be a female nas stan. Ok. :(

Take a pic of u rockin a kufi, while wearing the Life Is Good tshirt that came wit the deluxe package.

2r3h8jl.gif

...until then yousa nikka :mjpls: