Official Nas Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
As NaS ever got this much Pre-Grammy love before?? With all the articles and all of the interviews and talk about the Grammy, it would seems as though he is a shoe-in for at least two.

I know the album (LIG) has gotten critical acclaim but I wonder, of it where not for the Grammy hype, would Nas be jumping right back into the studio. And you know me, I still want my Lost Tapes 2 and I am thinking now that the only thing we may get before the album is something Sony could possibly put out. Word is getting out about his new album and I think they will let anticipation build without a compilation release.

I think his team is quietly but surely trying to get the PR going for award season which is why we seen the recent articles and Q&As but I still feel like they gonna do him wrong on the night and he may not walk away with anything:why:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is gonna win at least three. Mark My Words

We gonna be:blessed: come Grammy night..

I'd say 2 for sure but I am hoping for a sweep to ensure more music, sooner.

Does anyone know which rapper has won the most Grammy award in one show?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I meant nas once. I work at LGA airport. I was coming off break and he was walking out the checkpoint. I couldn't believe it was him. I just stared:why: and he looked back like yo homie you ok? I was like I'm cool man, you're just the greatest rapper ever on some Stan mode shyt. He said thanks and dapped me. Cool brother yo

Black Roses

Rookie
Daps
a79d4aa4682a11e2b59422000a9f13f8_7.jpg

:skip:

Olu Dara hangin with these white folks...Those Grammys are coming. :wow: :jawalrus:

:whew: