Official Nas Thread

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Already pre-ordered the vinyl. Like Tim said I'm not listening to single song leaks. But if the whole thing drops I'm definitely downloading.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I'll listen when the whole thing leaks. I regret listening to Untitled as each song was leaking one by one.

I'll buy it on the 17th. Never understood waiting 'til the release date if the whole thing leaks before. I guess some cats enjoy the feeling of driving to bestbuy.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I'll listen to the leak because I can wait to hear this piff.....then I'll buy it on the first day.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
It almost brings a tear to my eye to see Nas getting all this love after the past few years where he wasn't playing this role people tried to put him in :wow:

Or Maybe its because I just watched and listened to "It Aint Hard To Tell" "Nas is Like" "Hate Me Now" and "Daughters".

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
The thing is who wants to hear Nas rapping about phat asses and all that sh!t.....this nikka just got divorced and is payin mad child support to Kelis and how he owes back taxes to the IRS this dude talking about how his Life is Good??....

His life should be a cotdamn mess....

I want to hear the street poet Nas, the lyrical Nas, the "One Mic" Nas......not dude rapping about phat booty asses in the summer....

Leave that sh!t to MMG and Cash Money....

Nas needs to stay in his lane....

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is who wants to hear Nas rapping about phat asses and all that sh!t.....this nikka just got divorced and is payin mad child support to Kelis and how he owes back taxes to the IRS this dude talking about how his Life is Good??....

I want to hear the street poet Nas, the lyrical Nas, the "One Mic" Nas......not dude rapping about phat booty asses in the summer....

You heard the album? :whoo:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

:what: Let me get a link to the album mayne.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County

The title went over your head.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

is AZ on the allbum?:sitdown: