Official Nas Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Definitely best solo album since Stillmatic. In some ways an even better album than that (Nas' total energy on delivery, album cohesion and overall musically; tho Still probably still had the best individual beats on the really good ones and had an ill concept track that seems to be missing here).

ridge

Daps
both came out while I was in college...i havent played either in a while but I remember playing god son more.

the stillmatic intro was the shyt though
stillmatic is definitely better

id ont even think this can be disputed

:stopitslime:

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Album is heat. Life is Good is slightly better than Untitled which i hold in high regard.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Last night DJ Eclipse and the Halftime crew did a Nas tribute on WNYU. Interviews with Large Pro and Premier

[ame=http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23930140]NASTY NAS SPECIAL !, Best of Nas Large Professor, Faith Newman, DJ Premier phone call djskizz on USTREAM. Radio[/ame] :ahh:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I was listening to this last night and my girl was like :damn: "This album actually sounds good. I gotta buy it next week"

I was like :mjpls: cause I never heard her fukk with Nas before.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Album is heat. Life is Good is slightly better than Untitled which i hold in high regard.

Outside of concept tracks, this album is definitely better than Untitled. Lyrics for nas is always there and I'm still letting this album sink in on that aspect, so I won't compare that, but otherwise:

Better beats
Way more blackout Nas flows
More cohesive
Less weak tracks, despite having more tracks overall
Better overall guest appearances

I don't think it's even a question really.