Official Nas Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
lol.. I remember Vamp. He was before his time tho.. I cant hate

lmao @ vamp...taking me back to 2002.

He was like a wannabe vampire jay-z stan. "nas buzz is low right now sorry" was his steez.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nas Bin Olu Dara

For, I have sin.

Since 96, as a 12-year-old disciple, I vowed to never bootleg the GAWD in any shape or form.

But stuck in Florida until the 20th, my 28-year-old self will literally be :dead: from your lyrical malnourishment.

As i sit here wait for the link to reach 100 on my EVO. :noah:

I can soon rejoice :russ: because the famine will be over. :eat::cheers::ohlawd::to:

:lawd: two more minutes to :ahh::to:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Dopeness. Really different sound to this one. With the cinematic sound he went with on this i can see why the beats Premo, RZA, Large Professor gave him might not have fit. But am surprised Kanye didnt make the cut. Maybe on the next joint he'll use those guys and give a straight street banger :manny:

thenasforum.com brah...shyt is dead nowadays... used to be live too...but damn over 200 posts on some shyt that aint even dropped yet...im likin the vibe..escobar season lives here:thumbsup:

Good to see you accepted the invite I put in there yesterday(gonzo on shrooms). Site is pathetic and dead lol

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
best album since God Son, easily

Black James Bond
Queens Story
Stay
Roses

crazy, No really brought the heat. Salaam did well, couple misses (fukkin Swizz) but overall this is really ill

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
"My version is missing the last 4 tracks. But this album is CLASSIC!!!! Definitely Nas’ best ever! Surpassed Illmatic!"

Completely stopped reading at that part :trash:

Thats ironic, the "reviewer" is mocking people who review albums too fast.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"My version is missing the last 4 tracks. But this album is CLASSIC!!!! Definitely Nas’ best ever! Surpassed Illmatic!"

Completely stopped reading at that part :trash:

I bet that is not the first time you "stopped reading" in your dumb ass life.

Honestly, you should read much more and more carefully. :ld:

jamessh1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
World's an addiction = my favorite joint on the album. The orchestral production fits like a glove and builds throughout . Great hook as well.

Black bond, as stated above = best bonus track BUT could have been at least a verse longer, no hate.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Summer On Smash aint too bad, as said before it's a nice break from the rest of the album. One joint can't ruin this goodness. :noah:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Crack....the GOAT does it again. Best album since God's Son definetly...maybe best since Stillmatic